• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player James Rodriguez

Are you happy with this signing?

• Yes

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Iggy

Love Islander
Just noticed the poll at the top. 6 people voted they're not happy with this signing.
Remember when we used to be able to see who voted what? Can we bring that back please?

Grayperview

The artist once known as Skank_Whore
His first touch for the goal Saturday was fuckin' amazing.

jimbo

TEF Member
Same. I remember him tearing it up in Brazil during the world cup and thinking that we will never have an player of his calibre here. Especially as he went to Madrid after.

Now hes here and it's still so surreal

Who else is Carlo going to bring in?

I personally think it'll need to tick the below boxes:
-someone he knows and that he's signed before in his career.
-experienced
-Someone who knows the club.
-Someone with a fun name to say.
-A player with experience of champions League.
-Cheap wages to offer something off the bench.

there's only one name that ticks this criteria...

Jesper Blomquist.

time to bring him out of retirement.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Same. I remember him tearing it up in Brazil during the world cup and thinking that we will never have an player of his calibre here. Especially as he went to Madrid after.

Now hes here and it's still so surreal

Who else is Carlo going to bring in?
My arse winked reading that. Imagine we scrape top 4? Can't even imagine who he'd have lined up, especially looking at the list of players out of contract this summer

bluenose@#7

TEF Member
My arse winked reading that. Imagine we scrape top 4? Can't even imagine who he'd have lined up, especially looking at the list of players out of contract this summer
cant stop laughing at that expression

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Shank my winter.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Want my shanker?

bluerinse

I know Sigurdsson has come up trumps in the last couple of games and fair play to him for finally showing a bit more.

However, If we're serious about getting top 4. We need this man playing 90% of our games from here on in.

Like Digne, Allan, Richarlison and DCL he's one of our star players that we simply can't afford to be without. A genuine difference maker.

I know they're super cautious with him due to his history with injuries, but we need him playing.

Had we not found that moment last night I think this thread would have probably been bumped asking where the fuck is he.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)