• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player James Rodriguez

Are you happy with this signing?

• Yes

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Bluebru

Resident queer
That through ball for Richarlison was just class
He makes everything look so easy, I simply cannot comprehend how good he is

pablo_p

TEF Member
The touch to bring it in with three Liverpool players around him to them take two centre halves out the game with a pass for Richarlison to slot from, i honestly dont think i can remember us having a player who can do that in my life of watching Everton.

Just came in here tompost similar to this.

Brings it down, shifts to take 3 players out and then dissolves the back line with a perfectly weighted pass.

It was unreal.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Not enough has been said about his contribution yesterday.

He’s fucking phenomenal

Magnifico

TEF Member
Since all that bollocks about him only doing stuff at Goodison he's scored at Old Trafford and assisted at Anfield.

That’s literally all I judge Rodriguez on too. Other players I’ll watch for us and have an opinion on their all round game. With him i’m purely numbers. I’m not arsed what he does with the rest of his game.

andrew street

CDPA Panelist
The touch to bring it in with three Liverpool players around him to them take two centre halves out the game with a pass for Richarlison to slot from, i honestly dont think i can remember us having a player who can do that in my life of watching Everton.
Brilliant though the pass was, it is definitely the way he brought the ball down from waist high that was the worldie moment that led to the goal.
Thought I may be the only one on here thinking that.

bluerinse

Did an interview back home after the derby...

"I am happy. We all know it is a new stage for me,"

"Almost 30 years old, I am fine. I am happy for every new thing that is added to my life. It all adds up."

"It was tough. Everyone knows that Liverpool is a great team. I think it’s a team that is in the top three of those who play football well."

"I’m happy to have helped my team win. Since 1999, Everton haven’t won (at Anfield), so we’ve made history."

"I’m happy I was there. I hope we can continue well."

"We always want to win. There are games in which things go well and others in which things go wrong."

"Football is very physical now. There are teams that don’t have much quality, but they want to win by force, making fouls.

"We are ready in each game and what we do want is to play well."

"Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn’t, but hey… it’s part of football."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)