• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player James Rodriguez

Are you happy with this signing?

• Yes

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Iggy

Love Islander
I wouldn’t be surprised if the rumours were true. Lets be honest, he’s a player who could play for most clubs in the world. He should be playing in the CL. However, if they are true, I don’t know what he was expecting when he came here.

Kyoto

TEF Member
I think hes really struggling with people booting him all game. These refs don't protect anyone. Hopefully he'll give us another season.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
The way he just walked off against Fulham was as if he had had enough. There was fuck all wrong with him.
He’s a class player but we don’t have enough good players to allow him to play his game. Our right side is a mess and that’s where he predominantly plays.
Hope he stays and we buy a decent right back and a proper midfielder!!

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I think it’s probably bollocks. Some journos putting 2+2 together because he’s not started every game recently.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Atletico were supposedly the club he wanted to join last summer, but Real wouldn’t let him go there. Either journos are rehashing old links, or the player has started to put the feelers out.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
All being well we should have a starting 11 similar to the opening few weeks back soon enough, then in the summer strengthen again and convince him to stay. Also the fact his game, like Richarlison's is being nullified by players being allowed to volley them in the back of the legs with no repercussions is far from helpful, Ancelotti needs to mention it coz the referees offer fuck all.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
The way he just walked off against Fulham was as if he had had enough. There was fuck all wrong with him.
He’s a class player but we don’t have enough good players to allow him to play his game. Our right side is a mess and that’s where he predominantly plays.
Hope he stays and we buy a decent right back and a proper midfielder!!

He’s just a fanny.

Pity Goodison isn’t open to boooooo the little fairy.

Bluebru

Resident queer
Sounds like bollocks to me, two random jarg Spanish papers putting out a made up story
The equivalent of the Daily Star ‘breaking’ a story over here and the same story subsequently getting reported by SportsWitness

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Been quite a few blues getting on his back recently. Clueless. Going to come into his own when Allan and Doucoure are in the side together. Just need that other midfield position boxed off.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
Been quite a few blues getting on his back recently. Clueless. Going to come into his own when Allan and Doucoure are in the side together. Just need that other midfield position boxed off.
Yes - he needs the grafters alongside him. Tonight he had Gomes who was hopeless.

Potrik

TEF Member
I think if we adopt the Liverpool model of three workhorses in midfield with James in front of them it’ll suit us more than him on the right.

He’s fucking class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)