• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Howard's Way

_blue_balls

TEF Member
Anyone seen this yet?

You can get it on Sky Store and Amazon Prime.

Floody

TEF Member
I have seen it and it is superb.
I was lucky enough to be around in 1984/85 and it brings back so many great memories.
The main thing that came across that led to success was the brilliant team spirit and morale. This is something sadly lacking with this current bunch of mercenary shysters

Great deal here for DVD and Here we Go book
Ideal for Christmas

Blueshaman

TEF Member
I have seen it and it is superb.
I was lucky enough to be around in 1984/85 and it brings back so many great memories.
The main thing that came across that led to success was the brilliant team spirit and morale. This is something sadly lacking with this current bunch of mercenary shysters

Great deal here for DVD and Here we Go book
Ideal for Christmas
Yeah its fantastic. Every Blue should watch this DVD. It is not a question of harking back to the glory days but witnessing what can happen when all the ingredients for success are present and the joy of seeing everything come together. Its also worth noting that Kendall got it wrong at first by recruiting below par players like Ainscow, Ferguson and Biley. He saw the error of his ways and sourced players of genuine quality like Steven and Sheedy.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
Just watched it. Truly amazing and very emotional. That Bayern game where they kicked the shit out of them showed the togetherness that was in that squad. So many memories and I smiled all the way through it.
Big Nev when asked to go on Wogan said
‘I ain’t going to that shit’!!! Psycho with a voice I don’t think I’ve heard before and Inchy talking about the injury and how it affected him. That squad all worked for each other and fought for each other - it makes me hate today’s squad even more than I did.
But it makes me proud... so proud to be a blue and to have been around at that time. That’s the best £9.99 I’ve spent in many years.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
I can't be arsed watching it. I agree with Neville Southall cause he's fucking bang on as per.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)