• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

On Loan Henry Onyekuru - Loaned to Galatasaray

Potrik

TEF Member
Had to laugh at the West Ham bid being rejected because they wanted to sell to a more prestigious club.

Watch them turn us down now though.

Last edited:
This will be somewhat of a coup by all accounts

T1878

TEF Member
Supposed to be pretty highly rated. Nice to see us being pro-active, but it's a shame* he can't join in straight away if we do indeed sign him. Dare I say it, he seems to have a similar sort of style to Mané. Someone like him and Sandro either side of a powerful centre-forward would be boss.

*a shame in the sense I'm an impatient and largely negative bastard.

Ste lucas

TEF Member
Buying, with a view to loaning him out?
Never heard of him, won't be missed
It will be two reasons.

Work permit issue

Or he's not yet ready for the prem. Get him in now for a lower fee incase his fee doubles if he has a worldie

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

telstar

TEF Member
He needs some international caps before he can get a work permit. Check us out, acting like a proper big club: signing boss young players and loaning them back for a while!. And in addition, bullying West Ham out of the signing - priceless!

Andycm81

TEF Member
He needs some international caps before he can get a work permit. Check us out, acting like a proper big club: signing boss young players and loaning them back for a while!. And in addition, bullying West Ham out of the signing - priceless!
I want to sign him just to upset the 'Ammers fans, I don't care if he's good or not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)