• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Golf

jon

Global Moderator
The European Tour has gone completely now, the standard is shit. All the big guns are in the US, especially with it being a non Ryder Cup year.

The scheduling of the British Masters had been terrible. With there being a major next week no one was ever going to come. Tommy himself would be there if he hadn’t been asked to host the event.

Hillside is a great course for it though.....I played across the railway line at S&A earlier for a few holes so I was watching from the 16th there for a bit. There definitley needs to be more links golf on the tour.
I watched an interview earlier where he said that he never tried to put pressure on anyone from the tours to play this tournament, but he did seem a bit disappointed at the turnout. I kind of enjoyed seeing the "lesser" players in the shake-up. Just feels a bit of a damp squib combined with the pitiful "Hero Challenge"

graeme

TEF Member
What does my head in a bit is a day or 2 after the Ryder cup the majority of the European players just fuck off back to America, probably just me but just doesn't feel right after the build up to going back there pretty much straight away.

Grayperview

The artist once known as Skank_Whore
some scrappy stuff being played so far by Rory's group, Beth page black is a beast of a golf course. its really a par 73 there is no way it should be a par 70.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)