• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Golf

boris

TEF Member
Oh come on mate, he was absolutely the best golfer. You don't win by a margin like that if you're second best

There was a 7 or 8 shot swing due to someone holing out and someone not over the back 9 and front 9 yesterday but putting is still a big part of golf so fair play to Lowry.

I’m a big Fleetwood/English/British/European fan, in that order so I’m still happy that Lowry won. I just think the hard bits, ball striking, Fleetwood did it better, particularly on the back 9 yesterday and front 9 today but Lowry holed the putts.

bluerinse

There was a 7 or 8 shot swing due to someone holing out and someone not over the back 9 and front 9 yesterday but putting is still a big part of golf so fair play to Lowry.

I’m a big Fleetwood/English/British/European fan, in that order so I’m still happy that Lowry won. I just think the hard bits, ball striking, Fleetwood did it better, particularly on the back 9 yesterday and front 9 today but Lowry holed the putts.
I think the first hole today summed it up.

When they walked to the green I thought we'd see a 4 shot lead cut to 1. Lowry had a tricky putt for bogey and Fleetwood had a similar putt for birdie.

Shane holed his, Tommy missed his.

4 became 3 but could so easily have been 1 and then who knows, it's a whole different pressure from there.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
As they say "drive for show, putt for dough". I'm a massive Tommy fan but his putting can be massively frustrating, goes hot and cold too often.
Got to hand it to you graeme, you were right on the money last night

You got it absolutely right, we were warned it was all over and likely to be a boring watch.

Great achievement and all that but god that dull, what a borefest.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
Threw this on after the Liverpool game and the course with the back drop being New York city is fantastic.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Good to see Danny Willett winning the European tour PGA at Wentworth, his first European tour tournament on home soil and now his second since his game hit the buffers. His game absolutely fell apart reaching the very depths a year or two after his masters triumph some years ago now.

graeme

TEF Member
6 man playoff in the Turkish open
Turned into an absolute farce this, the tee shots of two in the last group show they've had to wait far too long. Really is against them having to wait, should all go together.

Edit: all 3 shots of that last group were terrible, disadvantage how long they've had to wait.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
I'm absolutely shite at betting on golf, just got on Oosthuizen so he wont win for sure.

boris

TEF Member
I just bet on Fleetwood every week.

I did him Wednesday at 18/1 each way and got him again this morning at 50/1 each way.

I hope he wins but hopefully Weisberger falls away as well and finishes a bit lower as I want Fleetwood to win the RTD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)