• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Golf

jon

Global Moderator
Same here, never taken to him. Would love Garcia to win a major though, on the other hand.

superkevcampbell

Love Islander
Mickelson is a great fella, would love to see him win another major but he's just so unpredictable. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a mare tomorrow after that effort today.

graeme

TEF Member
This is going to be an incredible finish, both matching each other shot for shot.

Think Stenson will win though Mickelson just doesn't look confident off the tee at all.

Floody

TEF Member
Fuck Sky. The BBC should never have given up the Open. Sky showed the whole of the first day free on Sky 1 but now it is on a subscription only channel so I can't watch it.

graeme

TEF Member
It's an absolute joke mate, it should of been protected like the FA cup final from this happening.

They go on about trying to encourage people to play golf that it's not just for the elite and then they sell the rights to the highest bidder. It's not right.

boris

TEF Member
The golf should be great today, an added bonus on a Monday if anyone’s stuck in the house.

Fleetwood right in the mix amongst a great leaderboard in a huge US tournament.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
Ryder cup this weekend.

I'm not massive on golf generally, watch the odd last day if it's a close one. But I do enjoy the Ryder cup because of the smaller field and head to head battles.

Anyone doing any punts?

_blue_balls

TEF Member
Can’t fucking wait. I fancy Koepka at 6/1 to be US top points scorer with Fleetwood at 7/1 as Europe’s. This is going to be such a close match. Very hard to call but I’ll go Europe 14.5 US 13.5

boris

TEF Member
This will be the highest quality Ryder Cup ever, 2 great teams.

It's a lottery really in terms of betting, may as well go with Europe just for the bigger price.

graeme

TEF Member
Really excited for this, playing golf myself tomorrow morning then off the pub in the afternoon to watch to Ryder cup. Can't wait.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
William hill are boosting Europe to win at 7pm to 2/1 from 5/4. Max £10 stake.

I'm just gonna do that and Tommy Fleetwood top scorer 14/1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)