• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Barmby, the little cunt.

Floody

TEF Member
This popped up on my timeline

A superb example of how inept Moyes was at game management at times.

2-0 up with an hour gone. Then go on to lose 4-2 with Chris Eagles scoring his only goal for united, before not playing for Burnley.

What a strike though

View: https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1419939019991957506?s=19
I was at that game. I was raging at the end. I think that was the game we agreed not to play Tim Howard even though we had signed him and he was not on loan?

Reactions: jon

thebluenose

TEF Member
I was at that game. I was raging at the end. I think that was the game we agreed not to play Tim Howard even though we had signed him and he was not on loan?
It was. Since Richard Wright was atrocious and injured. We had to put in Iain Turner who was even worse.

I was fuming as well. We were in control for an hour. Then we just collapsed in spectacular fashion

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
It was. Since Richard Wright was atrocious and injured. We had to put in Iain Turner who was even worse.

I was fuming as well. We were in control for an hour. Then we just collapsed in spectacular fashion
I think that was more of an issue than Moyes being inept.

Mike

Never wrong
When some Evertonians hear Moyes being criticised

power rangers its morphin time GIF

power rangers 1990s GIF

mighty mohin power rangers GIF

pablo_p

TEF Member
When some Evertonians hear Moyes being criticised

power rangers its morphin time GIF

power rangers 1990s GIF

mighty mohin power rangers GIF

See, the problem you've got here, Michael; is you've got Tommy (The White Ranger) in a clip clearly from 'Power Rangers the Movie' yelling "it's Morphin' Time", then you've cut to a shot of the original 5 Rangers with their Morphers from "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" and then to a scene with 6 Rangers (presumably from a latter series of the original show) - and Tommy as the Green Ranger.

Your continuity is for shit, mate and lessens the credibility of your post mmassively. And don't even get me started on your mise-en-scène.

Sort it out, FFS.

thebluenose

TEF Member
See, the problem you've got here, Michael; is you've got Tommy (The White Ranger) in a clip clearly from 'Power Rangers the Movie' yelling "it's Morphin' Time", then you've cut to a shot of the original 5 Rangers with their Morphers from "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" and then to a scene with 6 Rangers (presumably from a latter series of the original show) - and Tommy as the Green Ranger.

Your continuity is for shit, mate and lessens the credibility of your post mmassively. And don't even get me started on your mise-en-scène.

Sort it out, FFS.

d95c6b9a3e8ff761ca4d1a00e1a67dcd.gif

Hugo's left kidney

The Everton dads' dad

Sort it out, FFS.
blinking trailer park boys GIF

Phil H

Forum Captain
Season ticket came in the post today no fancy box etc this year(if you have gone for the card this year) Dave Angel will be pleased.

Thuck ma Baws

TEF Member
Season ticket came in the post today no fancy box etc this year(if you have gone for the card this year) Dave Angel will be pleased.

If you paid for the card do you still get the electronic ticket too? I went for the card because I always forget my phone when I'm going to the match but it would be nice to have the option.

Mike

Never wrong
Dear Michael,

I wrote to you in the final weeks of last season, in the wake of the failed European Super League, to reflect on the way in which football had come together, speaking with one voice in opposition to a proposal which threatened the principles of open competition and sporting merit which define the pyramid structure we hold so dear.

I also shared with you our plans to work collaboratively with the Everton Fans’ Forum to give every Evertonian the opportunity to continue to be heard. Only through all stakeholders in the game working together can we ensure football has the brightest of futures.

In the last few months, the Fans’ Forum has conducted a series of workshops with supporter groups and stakeholders representing more than 3,000 Blues to help shape, alongside the Club, the survey that I am sharing with you today. It is a survey that will provide a clear view of how you and your fellow fans want football to improve. It is a survey that will provide myself and my fellow board members with a real insight into the priorities for Evertonians as we continue to play our part in ensuring the sport we love grows and develops, guided by the fans that make it so special. I also love sliding up and down David Unsworth's pole.

That knowledge and understanding is vital at such a pivotal point in the history of the game. You may have seen in recent days that an interim report and an initial set of recommendations have been published as part of the government’s fan-led review of football governance.

The fan-led review, of which I am proud to be a part, coupled with the work we are doing at the Club alongside the Fans’ Forum, will make a difference.

I thank you in advance for giving your time to this survey - and for sharing your thoughts and feedback on the game we love. The survey will be open for you to complete until midnight on Monday, 9 August.

The open and honest feedback of you - and all Evertonians - is appreciated and welcomed.

NSNO

Denise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)