• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
Chatting to a couple of fellow blues and a couple of redshite mates last night (after a few ales) about this coming season's expectations, though a little early with the transfer window still live.

My prediction for us is no higher than 14th, even my redshite buddies were shocked at that, they reckon the Spanish Waiter will get us into Europe! :LOL:

I stood by that he won't be here at the end of the season, probably gone by xmas.

Hugo's left kidney

The Everton dads' dad
Chatting to a couple of fellow blues and a couple of redshite mates last night (after a few ales) about this coming season's expectations, though a little early with the transfer window still live.

My prediction for us is no higher than 14th, even my redshite buddies were shocked at that, they reckon the Spanish Waiter will get us into Europe! :LOL:

I stood by that he won't be here at the end of the season, probably gone by xmas.
#IFSWWT

Mike

Never wrong
There's no reason why we cant finish 7th if we keep the squad as it currently is and sign a right back and central midfielder. Just depends what happens in the rest of the window really.

Kyoto

TEF Member
I doubt the football will be much better but I can see us doing better against the bottom of the table teams unlike Ancelotti or questionable stuff like Iwobi LWB.

thebluenose

TEF Member

Those reds are either patronising you. Or they still believe Benny is the manager he was at Valencia and Liverpool, instead of the washed up has been he is.

45rpm

TEF Member
View: https://youtu.be/HFA7_l4g7AI

Don't usually take too much from these training vids, but James and Doucoure look boss together. Inject James' passion right into my bellend.

Moise Kean on the other hand.... looks like he's been told they were going to Alton Towers, but they've cancelled and gone to Allerton Towers instead.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
View: https://youtu.be/HFA7_l4g7AI

Don't usually take too much from these training vids, but James and Doucoure look boss together. Inject James' passion right into my bellend.

Moise Kean on the other hand.... looks like he's been told they were going to Alton Towers, but they've cancelled and gone to Allerton Towers instead.
Ha ha - I thought that about Kean. He doesn’t want to be there.
I wonder what the fuck they did in training with the fraud as there was some lovely passing in that clip

Thuck ma Baws

TEF Member
Ha ha - I thought that about Kean. He doesn’t want to be there.
I wonder what the fuck they did in training with the fraud as there was some lovely passing in that clip

I try not to read too much into these vids, even though I like watching them and seeing what they get up to in training. But there's no doubt that the sessions look much, much sharper than they have previously. Hopefully the increased speed of the training will reflect in the games.

thebluenose

TEF Member
James comes across like he's quite happy really doesn't he, obviously doesn't mean he doesn't want to move but it's good to see.
Yeah, he definitely isn't a David Batty type player who hated football, but did it as a job.

James does love the game, he just wants to play at the highest level. Which for the majority of his career he was able to.

It's good to see him happy and enjoying himself. I do hope we get another year out of him, and the crowds can see him play

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
Just to go back a few pages. I always used stub hub when I couldn’t go to a game. Never had an issue. People talk of scalpers and buying only to sell. 80% of the time at least you had to put it under face value to sell it. Even then it was a struggle to shift.

If you did it over whole season you’d be lucky to get your money back:l. For every Derby you had a Norwich; Fulham or burley etc to try and shift.

I was once so ill and basically high on medication I sold my Derby ticket for 99p on there. Whilst all the “likes” and “retweets” were great. Fucking regretted not cashing in. Fuck the moaners

if people are willing to pay, never saw the issue. I bet 95%+ all the over priced ones went unsold

I’ll have to have a read of the new system. Personally would prefer cash in bank, but if it knocks down price of following season I won’t complain

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Any idea when the season tickets are sent out? I’ve gone for the digital option this time around so wondering how it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)