• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

pablo

TEF Member
We do tend to pick up players that can't or won't play consistently and always have injury niggles. I guess that's another reason we value Gylfi as he's available most weeks. Sooner we bin the likes of Delph, the better.

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
View: https://twitter.com/thetoffees_com/status/1370273603619590144?s=20

13 years ago. God I feel old.

I hate the way we cling onto these nights when in the end we lost. Fucking Sebastien Frey.

Still got videos I took on my phone saved on my PC somewhere. Atmosphere that night was absolute electric, superb. We twatted Fiorentina that night and undeservedly got knocked out but the damage was done in that pathetic (if I remember rightly) first leg display in Italy.

maccarob

TEF Member
Still got videos I took on my phone saved on my PC somewhere. Atmosphere that night was absolute electric, superb. We twatted Fiorentina that night and undeservedly got knocked out but the damage was done in that pathetic (if I remember rightly) first leg display in Italy.
That UEFA cup and the FA Cup in 2013 will haunt Moyes forever. We should have won both competitions but blew them both. The keeper that night was amazing but how we didnt win about 5-0 that night i will never know.

dixies60

TEF Member
vs Palace 6pm on Sky - Monday 5th April.
vs Brighton 8.15 on Sky - Monday 12th April.
Fuck. Sake I hat Monday games seeing us slip down the table watching the ither results go against us then we fuck it up to make it even worse. I would rather play Friday night get it out of the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)