• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

T1878

Love Islander
No fans at football the rest of this season then. Grim. Not even the cup final unless it becomes a pilot event.
Carlo Ancelotti's Everton with James Rodriguez and I can't even boo them. After the shite I've trawled round Europe to watch. Everton that.

Just have to think how good it'll be next season. Hopefully with 3 or 4 quality new signings and a packed out Goodison.

pablo

TEF Member
Just have to think how good it'll be next season. Hopefully with 3 or 4 quality new signings and a packed out Goodison.
Honestly mate, I fucking hate Everton at times but it's one of the things I've missed the most. Away games with the lads, a pint with family and friends, taking the kids to pre-season games. I know in the scheme of things, football isn't important but it's a big part of my memories and life. Can't wait to get back.

bluerinse

Everton were always going to do something a bit special and out of their ordinary without us there to see it.

Nothing is more Everton than that.

Not a chance I'd have been at Anfield on the weekend myself, but I do feel for all the long-suffering home and away blues who go there every year to see the same old story unfold. To a man they'd have probably given a left bollock to be in that away end.

Kyoto

TEF Member
No fans at football the rest of this season then. Grim. Not even the cup final unless it becomes a pilot event.
Carlo Ancelotti's Everton with James Rodriguez and I can't even boo them. After the shite I've trawled round Europe to watch. Everton that.
Hopefully next season, I can't handle another season of this tbh, It's just absolutely shit.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
On the Cup final, you'd think they would make an exception since it misses the deadline by less than 48 hours.

thebluenose

TEF Member
On the Cup final, you'd think they would make an exception since it misses the deadline by less than 48 hours.
If a london club is in the final. Bojo will move the heavens to put it on at full capacity.

If a bunch of northern oiks get there, it will be empty.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Tom Davies out of picture, giving DCL a chew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)