• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
You can work hard and finish well, but still be a shithouse.
He's highly thought of by two of our best. One of the greatest managers of all time repeatedly plays him and will likely extend his contract. I'll trust their judgements tbh Richard

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
He's highly thought of by two of our best. One of the greatest managers of all time repeatedly plays him and will likely extend his contract. I'll trust their judgements tbh Richard
Repeatedly plays him because there’s no other fucker. There is no evidence whatsoever that his contract will be extended.

I can just as easily state that it’s likely I will extend in to his missus.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Repeatedly plays him because there’s no other fucker. There is no evidence whatsoever that his contract will be extended.

I can just as easily state that it’s likely I will extend in to his missus.

Gomes? Imo his contract will be extended.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
I wouldn’t begrudge it after he slotted that pen. If he continues to post numbers like he has recently and delivers when it matters like on Saturday then fine.

He’s still a shithouse though and always will be.

I don't know what you expect from an attacking midfielder mate. Rodriguez is a shithouse aswell, who cares? The lads at the back tackle, the lads at the front do sexy passes and silky pens

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
I don't know what you expect from an attacking midfielder mate. Rodriguez is a shithouse aswell, who cares? The lads at the back tackle, the lads at the front do sexy passes and silky pens
Rodriguez is on a completely different level to Sigurdsson. He is an exception. Sigurdsson isn’t.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Rodriguez is on a completely different level to Sigurdsson. He is an exception. Sigurdsson isn’t.
They're both attacking midfielders who should play with zero defensive responsibility. He's at least tries a damn site harder than Rodriguez and Gomes to close down and pressure teams, hence Carlo playing him in roles he clearly doesn't suit. I'd have him in the side over Gomes all day long

Magnifico

TEF Member
Hardest worker and best finisher. Some on here will do well to listen to the boys who see him day in, day out

Tbh Durreti I couldn’t give less of a fuck who performs to what in training. On the pitch is where it counts.

I can give my right palm a right good shagging but if our lass is laid bored 30 seconds in she’ll eventually leave me.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Tbh Durreti I couldn’t give less of a fuck who performs to what in training. On the pitch is where it counts.

I can give my right palm a right good shagging but if our lass is laid bored 30 seconds in she’ll eventually leave me.

James Rodriguez 5 goals 8 assists
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6 goals 7 assists

You're just wrong lad, accept it and move on

Magnifico

TEF Member
James Rodriguez 5 goals 8 assists
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6 goals 7 assists

You're just wrong lad, accept it and move on

Spacker aren’t you hahaha!

One’s being spoken of as possibly being the most talented footballer our fans have seen in a long, long time at this club. The other is fucking hated!

What’s this bollocks we have now on here where 3 or 4 are purely here to literally just have the total opposite opinion on a subject that 99% of our fans do. I’ve heard of people getting their off in all sorts of ways but this one is odd.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Spacker aren’t you hahaha!

One’s being spoken of as possibly being the most talented footballer our fans have seen in a long, long time at this club. The other is fucking hated!

What’s this bollocks we have now on here where 3 or 4 are purely here to literally just have the total opposite opinion on a subject that 99% of our fans do. I’ve heard of people getting their off in all sorts of ways but this one is odd.

Correct and rightly so. I don't think James is hated at all though, disagree on that front. Either way they're both pumping out great numbers and long may it continue

pablo

TEF Member
No fans at football the rest of this season then. Grim. Not even the cup final unless it becomes a pilot event.
Carlo Ancelotti's Everton with James Rodriguez and I can't even boo them. After the shite I've trawled round Europe to watch. Everton that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)