• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

Magnifico

TEF Member
On the face of things, I agree mate but think things behind the scenes weren't right with Oumar. Not a nice person by all accounts.

Think you’ll be refereeing to the Davies being gay stuff? Cultural ignorance i’m sure. Hopefully he’s educated more now on what’s right and wrong in thus country. I think more will have been made from it if he’d carried it on or if he was being pure nasty without private chat and apologies?

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Think you’ll be refereeing to the Davies being gay stuff? Cultural ignorance i’m sure. Hopefully he’s educated more now on what’s right and wrong in thus country. I think more will have been made from it if he’d carried it on or if he was being pure nasty without private chat and apologies?
That and he may or may not have leathered his missus

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Aren’t we supposed to be getting our season ticket refunds today?

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Aren’t we supposed to be getting our season ticket refunds today?

Think today might have been the cut off, mate? They’ll start processing them this week.

bennett

TEF Member
Be nice if it was just Rio and the two lads, them two random dildos are annoying but some great bits in that so far only 10 minutes in. Holgate fucking hates Liverpool and Klopp
Both good lads aren't they. Love how they both say basically they don't give a fuck about opposition players reputation.

As long as Rio doesn't start interfering and trying to get them to move to man Utd. Or "merking" them.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Both good lads aren't they. Love how they both say basically they don't give a fuck about opposition players reputation.

As long as Rio doesn't start interfering and trying to get them to move to man Utd. Or "merking" them.
Yeah loved that, Godfrey was so dismissive of Salah etc.

bluerinse

I think Rio is a part of their careers. They're with his management company or something like that.

Remember he was in photos with Godfrey the day he sighed of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

• Will