• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

Will

TEF Member
I'm not even sure whether I'll enter the ballots or not yet. On one hand the atmosphere will be dire but then I'd get to witness James in the flesh and there's no danger of the bulging stiffy he'd give me hitting the arl bird in front of me because, you know, Bran Flakes.

Last edited:

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Can’t wait to see the new lads at Goodison, I’m putting my name down for every game.

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
If it’s a ballot. Surely they have to do it where by you then don’t get entered into the next ballot until everyone has had a turn. Otherwise in theory if you are unlucky you could get to virtually no games whilst others get loads.

Mick Blue

If it’s a ballot. Surely they have to do it where by you then don’t get entered into the next ballot until everyone has had a turn. Otherwise in theory if you are unlucky you could get to virtually no games whilst others get loads.

Surely depends on the numbers allowed as well as the amount of people who actually want to go with everything going on. Can only see the first games allowing 5-10% capacity at most.

Bluebru

Resident queer
I’ll probably enter every ballot until I actually get a ticket just cos I miss going to Goodison, but once I’ve had that first one and realise how pointless and shit it is to go due to there being absolutely zero atmosphere whatsoever as it will be about 10% capacity then I expect I won’t be arsed in the slightest

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
300 mile round trip. I just know I’d get a Tuesday night game at time to Fulham or something similar

thetoptoffee

TEF Member
I can see this leading to FFP being scrapped in the short term, if we have the money and ambition we should be going all out to get the players in now before the window closes. I'm gutted for the fans but have a feeling we could look back on this being the changing point for us.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
They agreed to televise ALL September matches on the basis that fans wouldn’t be in until October.

I wonder if we’ll now basically have all matches televised for the whole season.

Mick Blue

They agreed to televise ALL September matches on the basis that fans wouldn’t be in until October.

I wonder if we’ll now basically have all matches televised for the whole season.

They’ll definitely televise all the games until fans are allowed in and maybe even beyond until full capacity is allowed. Can see them doing it on a month by month basis or similar.

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
I think it’s bizarre they haven’t set up pay per view yet.

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
i read it as there being more buys for big boys.

More people would want to watch a United game than a Fulham game, for exmaple.
But that’s the case now, so why would pay per view make a difference?

Magnifico

TEF Member
But that’s the case now, so why would pay per view make a difference?

Because TV money is a lot more evenly shared out in this league at present, where as if clubs can sell views separately and negotiate their own deals there’ll be a huge swing between clubs. Man Utd would probably sell to 70% of the planets human population knowing them cunts.

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
Because TV money is a lot more evenly shared out in this league at present, where as if clubs can sell views separately and negotiate their own deals there’ll be a huge swing between clubs. Man Utd would probably sell to 70% of the planets human population knowing them cunts.
I never said the clubs would be in charge of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)