• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

General Everton Talk

ScottM

Top Everton ITK
Just been having a ‘debate’ with a United fan and I said, aside from De Gea (and that’s a push at the moment), I wouldn’t have any of their players in our first 11.

His response? Rashford is better than any of our forwards and DCL is a midfielder who shouldn’t be up front.

I feel like banging my head against a wall.

Rich

Global Moderator
Just been having a ‘debate’ with a United fan and I said, aside from De Gea (and that’s a push at the moment), I wouldn’t have any of their players in our first 11.

His response? Rashford is better than any of our forwards and DCL is a midfielder who shouldn’t be up front.

I’d have Herrera and Bailly

TylerDurden

Super Bod - I am on the right

Rashford is boss tbf. Deffo walks into our side. Fuck knows what he means about DCL though

bluerinse

Haven't sat down and gone thorugh it but I wouldn't have a majority of United players in a combined Everton/United XI but there would certainly be 4 or 5 I reckon.

Another top 6 side who I think we're very close to man for man is Arsenal. Problem is they have those 2 strikers and if we had either we'd probably be there or thereabouts with the top 6 .

Last edited:

MLWEFC

Brexit slag
It’s tough to pick a combined XI because both sides have had horrendous spells this season and United also had a bounce when the players had Mourinho sacked but now they’ve proven they are really the problem.

Ordinarily the likes of Matic, Lukaku and Sanchez would walk into the Everton team but they’ve completely lost their way.

DwightSchrute

TEF Member
Pogba would dab his way into our team, Martial for DCL too he's been used horribly at Utd needs a new club, honestly wouldnt take anyone else to start, mad they're 100 points ahead of us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 0)