• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Rumour Gabriel Magalhães - Signed for Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyMartin

TEF Member
Not that I am defending footballers or anything but to be fair mate they are in the 0.01% and to play at that level you have to be unbelievably good. If you speak to some of the best armatures when they come up against a premier league player or even a football league player they say it is another world.

I'm not saying Iwobi is good enough for Everton but he is a premier league player so is in that 0.01% and that means he will earn shit loads because we all pay to watch it.
To be fair I’m being a bit facetious with the £50 and calling him rotten just to illustrate my point.

Hope this doesn’t make me come across like a dickhead but I’ve played with/against quite a few people who became Premier League/Football League players so know how good they are, and some of them you can’t get near. Some you can and you’re slightly puzzled how it happened.

Compared to me yeah they are a different level but in the PL goldfish bowl, there is so much garbage that gets paid outrageously for what they offer the game.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Deal for Gabriel not far off, could be done in a week. Source is two Everton journos (not Myers).
I hope so mate.
any other names being linked?

Potrik

TEF Member
Alan ‘Pyar ITK’ Myers.

Never seen a single second of this fella play so not arsed if we sign him or not. It’d be nice if there was some movement with some centre mids though - far more pressing an area.

T1878

Love Islander
Would be excited with that signing. Expecting to end up thoroughly disappointed when he signs for someone else and ends up boss, though.

Neil A

Our man in Spain
If Gabriel's agents are in talks with United they aren't in talks with us... They can offer double the money and champions league, there is nothing to talk to us about.

And yet the news stories persist that we are still in talks

markymark

TEF Member
If Gabriel's agents are in talks with United they aren't in talks with us... They can offer double the money and champions league, there is nothing to talk to us about.

And yet the news stories persist that we are still in talks
Yea but his agent would know they’d get a much better deal if there was someone else in talks, especially a club with a reputation for throwing silly money at players over the last few years.

I think it’ll be like with Mina, they’ll be interested and his first choice and we’ll be here waiting cock in hand when United tell him to fuck off for his £150k a week

So looking like a potential signing. I'll move everything over here

Watson

TEF Member
In your face S @scott_efc

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Think the PSG and Man Utd stuff was all just bollocks spread by agents or the selling club. Think it's always been us or Napoli, with possibly another English club involved more recently.

There was talk he saw Everton as a good next step, rather than going straight to an elite club and battling for minutes. Hopefully a quick chat with Carlo can reassure him that we're aiming for a big step next season, and he's going to be a big part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)