• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Fulham v Everton. Saturday 13th April, 3pm

How will this one go

• Fulham win

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

bluerinse

This is the most confident I've felt about us going into a game for a long time.

We've a settled side in good form, they're terrible and have already been relegated.

2-0 Fulham it is.

As an aside, in the unlikely event that anybody hears of any spare tickets in the away end (not that Neutral bit where it's £50 a pop) send them my way. Thanks xx

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker
I’ve predicted the last 2 correctly so here’s for the hat trick...

0-2 DCL and Richarlison
Same side

DannyEvo

TEF Member
Same side

Fulham 0 - 4 Everton.

We're due a big result and I think we will share the goals round.

Richarlison, DCL, Bernard & Sigurdsson.

bluerinse

This should really be seen as a good chance to go and score 3+

Players like DCL, Richarlison and Sigurdsson should all be looking to add to their tally here.

Walker

TEF Member
100% they've built hope back into me and will let me down soon. Could be this week or could be against Utd.

Same team for me. Fancy Jags to deal with Mitrovic better than Keane.

thevchip

TEF Member
My colleague (a season ticket holder at Fulham) thinks there will be a backlash against us after their relegation was confirmed. He did follow that up by saying that means they might score one whilst conceding more than their average of 2 a game. Easy win for us, especially as we are a bit of a bogey team for them too.

pablo_p

TEF Member
This has banana skin written all over it, IMO.

Relegated side with absolutely shag all to play for. Feelgood factor in abundance around us.

Can see us struggling like fuck and not paying them enough respect.

Rich

Global Moderator
My colleague (a season ticket holder at Fulham) thinks there will be a backlash against us after their relegation was confirmed. He did follow that up by saying that means they might score one whilst conceding more than their average of 2 a game. Easy win for us, especially as we are a bit of a bogey team for them too.
I think Craven Cottage was a bogey ground for us until relatively recently.

Was it there we hadn’t won in 40 years or something...?

bluerinse

Sounds like no injury worries, Keane and Schneiderlin both back in training and ready to play again if required.

Mina has started an individual routine to try and get him back fit in the coming weeks.

thevchip

TEF Member
I think Craven Cottage was a bogey ground for us until relatively recently.

Was it there we hadn’t won in 40 years or something...?
There was a period where we always won at home and lost away and then we started winning away too. They have never won at Goodison in the league, which is an epic stat.

McLovin

The glue that holds this place together
Keep up the performances from West Ham and arsenal, add some more clinical finishing and we’ll put 4 or 5 in against these.

I’m saddened how shit Fulham are as it’s one of my favourite aways

boris

TEF Member
Knowing us we'll slip up here but go on to beat United
I can't see that happening myself, I fancy us to win both but don't you get more points for beating United??

I mean, despite us starting to show some great football in spells (2nd half at Cardiff, 45 mins v The Shite, an hour v Newcastle) I seem to remember their being bed wetters everywhere a couple of weeks ago cause we hadn't beaten a top 10 side.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)