• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2020/2021

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
There’s a crowd at the Super Cup. Nice to see - going to be a long time till we have that.

bluerinse

It's hard to see where Spurs would've fitted in a rescheduled game.

I think they're playing 5x in the next 12 days or something silly.

That being said though, I'm not sure they should progress on that basis alone.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
It's hard to see where Spurs would've fitted in a rescheduled game.

I think they're playing 5x in the next 12 days or something silly.

That being said though, I'm not sure they should progress on that basis alone.

Doesn't send out a great message. Accept the offer of having your tests paid for and risk being kicked out of the competition.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
We’ll beat West Ham anyway. But it would be nice to have one less game and a pass through to the next round.

Phil H

Forum Captain
First weekend of October all fixtures are on the box. Presume they will keep doing this they should put some on Sky pick if that for freeview no BBC from looks of it.

bluerinse

I guess it's upto the clubs what they want to do.

Do they all have the facilities to each create some kind of online channel to show their games, or is it easier if they just leave it to the established TV companies who will presumably be delighted to pick up more PL footy.

I think it's probably the latter. It's fine having a little youtube channel, but setting something up to show games at the quality people are used to watching on TV is a whole other level and cost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 2)