• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2020/2021

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
One doesn’t wis my injury on anyone, but Leicester have had almost Liverpool levels of luck when it comes to keeping key players fit.

boris

TEF Member
I’ve just noticed there’s an international break the week before the Derby.

I don’t want to look too far ahead but the way things are going at the moment, the last thing we need is an interruption to this season.

bluerinse

I’ve just noticed there’s an international break the week before the Derby.

I don’t want to look too far ahead but the way things are going at the moment, the last thing we need is an interruption to this season.

It's true, Palace, West Ham then Brighton then an international break before the derby.

It's a very hectic start to the season and our interntational players especially are going to be knackered. It's just as well we have been able to rotate a bit against the lower division sides.

Fozastuta

TEF Member
How amazing would this be for Wrexham

I sat in on the club SGM on Tuesday night. When the club kept saying, the investors are "High profile", I was expecting a Harry Redknapp type, as he has been exploring buying a club. Not in a million years would you think it was these 2. Its full on Mental!

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I haven't read much into it but is Reynolds more of a figurehead for a consortium? I can't imagine he'd have much interest in buying Wrexham?

Mike

Super cup tonight. Bayern Munich vs Sevilla. Can only see a comfortable victory for BM.

15k fans will be in attendance.

bluerinse

The glamour friendly that them lot treat as a major trophy.

Hadn't even heard it was on tonight until now. Last time we had a week long build up on BT Sports.

boris

TEF Member
The glamour friendly that them lot treat as a major trophy.

Hadn't even heard it was on tonight until now. Last time we had a week long build up on BT Sports.

As you say, it’s nothing more than a friendly but it’ll at least be another trophy they can no longer claim to hold.

Like the CWC, it’s another one they weren’t even good enough to qualify for this year.

bluerinse

As you say, it’s nothing more than a friendly but it’ll at least be another trophy they can no longer claim to hold.

Like the CWC, it’s another one they weren’t even good enough to qualify for this year.

The sooner they're reigning champions of nothing the better, I agree.

Mike

What's going on with James Maddison btw? Hasn't started either league game for Leicester and was taken off after an hour or so last night.

bluerinse

What's going on with James Maddison btw? Hasn't started either league game for Leicester and was taken off after an hour or so last night.

He's been injured hasn't he? Probably just easing him back in.

He signed that £100k+pw contract the other day I thought. Nothing untoward. Unless somebody daft and desperate (United) are in for him.

Mike

He's been injured hasn't he? Probably just easing him back in.

He signed that £100k+pw contract the other day I thought. Nothing untoward. Unless somebody daft and desperate (United) are in for him.

I didn't think the injury was that bad but could be.

I'm just wondering if Bodge is changing the shape of the team and there isn't a place for Maddison.

bluerinse

I didn't think the injury was that bad but could be.

I'm just wondering if Bodge is changing the shape of the team and there isn't a place for Maddison.

Could be a situation to watch, but I wouldn't look too much into last night when they played a bit of an experimental 11.

dixies60

TEF Member
I will hand you over to our resident Leicester and spurs correspondent kev1 kev1 any news?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 1)