• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2020/2021

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Having watched hard knocks about the nfl all their players were wearing tags that would show who they came into contact with and for how long etc. When someone tested positive they simply used the data to work out who should also isolate.

In Rugby a Wakefield player(s) tested positive after a game with warrington and they used data to work out that 6 warrington players had to isolate. None of those subsequently tested positive but another player who played in that game did.

They should know soon if they have a mass outbreak at west ham or if they are just a few. They could also be false positive tests. The fact is though by restarting football this is going to happen and they need to be prepared for it. You cant simply postpone for positive tests unless its en masse which i believe leyton orient was.

505blue

TEF Member

Apparently they had a team ready, but it sounds like they were pressured into suspending the match. More testing ought to be the goal, but this result incentivizes clubs to refuse testing whenever possible.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
This United team cost hundreds of millions and it's as slow and uninspiring as anything Everton have produced over the last few years. Awful.

Mad the way they're not hiring a proper manager.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
This United team cost hundreds of millions and it's as slow and uninspiring as anything Everton have produced over the last few years. Awful.

Mad the way they're not hiring a proper manager.

Mad when you consider Utd have Solskjaer, Lampard at Chelsea and even Arteta at Arsenal and then we have Ancelotti. Think Arteta might do ok but it wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if this is the last season either of the other manage their respective clubs.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Mad when you consider Utd have Solskjaer, Lampard at Chelsea and even Arteta at Arsenal and then we have Ancelotti. Think Arteta might do ok but it wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if this is the last season either of the other manage their respective clubs.

You wouldn't get great odds on either being at those clubs at the start of next season.

Arteta has already shown he's got half a clue, in my opinion. Completely thrown a few managers with changes in tactics.

jimbo

TEF Member
That exWHUEmployee account thinks he, Diop and somebody else just have a high temperature. They probably have a temperature test at the door like we do at our office.

We have one of them in my new work.

They were completely perplexed as to why it kept breaking on Mondays.

I pointed out that it's in direct sunlight all weekend and that they should close the meeting room door on a Friday and it'll be fine.

Maybe that's what happened here. The machine couldnt recognise Moyes' half-melted face and broke.

bluerinse

Finished the all or nothing series last night. It was alright, definitely worth a watch, but not amazing, imo.

It's always interesting to get an insight into what goes on at a football club, but I felt this series was a bit too fluffy.

There wasn't a lot on the tactical side, hardly anything on Pochettino, it just seemed a bit of a sob story 'boo hoo we've got lots of injuries, they've ruined our season bla bla'.

mr_pib

TEF Member
Finished the all or nothing series last night. It was alright, definitely worth a watch, but not amazing, imo.

It's always interesting to get an insight into what goes on at a football club, but I felt this series was a bit too fluffy.

There wasn't a lot on the tactical side, hardly anything on Pochettino, it just seemed a bit of a sob story 'boo hoo we've got lots of injuries, they've ruined our season bla bla'.
The NFL ones have been miles better.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce

Got one episode left and have enjoyed it. Agree about lack of tactics.
Funniest thing for me is seeing how thick Dele Alli is. He was proud that he had put Baked Beans in the microwave!!

bluerinse

Got one episode left and have enjoyed it. Agree about lack of tactics.
Funniest thing for me is seeing how thick Dele Alli is. He was proud that he had put Baked Beans in the microwave!!

I thought he came across fairly well and I don't like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 2)