• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2020/2021

pablo_p

TEF Member
City make it look easy again. Really going to have to hope they have an off night against us and we have a good night. They look unbeatable at the moment but you just never know

I'm really hoping they go all out for the CL and don't bother with the FA Cup.

The talk is always that their owners are desperate for the CL so just got to hope they focus on that.

But as things stand, they could win the quadruple if they keep it up...

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
They practically have 2 great teams with their squad anyway, doesn't matter what they concentrate on.

Mug

TEF Member
There’ll be a rush now to get crowds in and obviously other teams fans will want to be part of that. Thank god we’ve sorted out the open boarders policy otherwise we’d just be inviting trouble.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I don't really care that much for international football but it would be a massive win for the government if they could get it and have fans in to boot. I imagine they'll be throwing massive money at it.

Kyoto

TEF Member
I'd be surprised if it happens but it would fill out boozers and restaurants everyday which would help with the losses during lockdown for the people in that industry, Pretty sure Tanc chats proper shite anyway.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Style setter Pep Guardiola had a new look last night with the City club emblem on his back.

Maybe apologies are due to Tony Pulis, but before last night Pep usually looked amongst the better dressed managers on the touchline.

So who was the inspiration behind his latest look then, something that's been categorised as a misstep for the Spanish legend?

This might give a clue

Screenshot_20210225-193021.png

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Arsenal and Rangers through, is any British team going to be knocked out?

Maybe next round if two of them are drawn against each other?

Tbf Leicester 0-0 after the away leg need to win tonight, that one's not over.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Fernandes in the starting lineup for United despite it being all but dead and a big match at the weekend.

Jürgen on the phone to Olé "Just play him, look how picking Jota worked for me!"

I'd give Scholes the bullet if their star man got injured - these managers must be prone to brain fades, I just can't explain why. Probably need to be a top man worth paying millions to be able to fathom the reasoning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 3)