• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2020/2021

Alan Partridge

TEF Member
Not quite, but as good as does.

Assuming the shite win their last 2 games, the only way they would miss out is if Chelsea beat Leicester, both then win in the final day & Leicester end up with a better GD/same GD & more goals scored than the RS.
Would need at least (and lets be honest, it’ll be a lot more) a 3 goal swing on the last day. Never gonna happen, not in a million years. The cunts have somehow spawned it, yet again, and they’ve even found a new way to stretch their deal with The Devil in a new way.

Alan Partridge

TEF Member
Animated GIF

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
Even Woy played an attacking line up today and it paid off.
How can we play 3 at the back at home to Sheffield United???

Alan Partridge

TEF Member
I think RM have the head to head advantage. Remember it works on that first rather than GD in Spain.

I only know cos on the live table yesterday when RM were winning and AM drawing, RM were top.
Ah, I hadn’t realised that. They’ve got to go all out for the win, which is probably the best mindset anyway. Only Moyes would purposely set out for the draw :ROFLMAO:

Daz1

TEF Member
Championship play offs, first leg tonight,

With Bournemouth v Brentford at six and Barnsley v Swansea later,

We expecting the normal, edgey first leg games? Or hopefully goals and more goals?

Not really arsed who comes up, but I'd prefer a Brentford v Barnsley final to tell the truth.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I fancy Bournemouth and Swansea tonight. Don't really watch the championship though, I just leaned to them when I saw the fixtures.

Daz1

TEF Member
I've got a free bet on PP for a tenner,

Dunno whether to do Toney and Ayew fgs ew double or there special of all teams to score tbh.

mr_pib

TEF Member
Championship play offs, first leg tonight,

With Bournemouth v Brentford at six and Barnsley v Swansea later,

We expecting the normal, edgey first leg games? Or hopefully goals and more goals?

Not really arsed who comes up, but I'd prefer a Brentford v Barnsley final to tell the truth.
This. Be arsed with the same no-mark teams yo-yoing up and down each season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 3)