• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I got the good feels watching that.

Two great footballing sides (As an aside - Bayern could be the next team to get Europe in a chokehold). Great footballing moments.

Just got me thinking to how I'd feel if that was us.

I remember the dark side of the 90s and the FA Cup is there if not fading from memory a bit. But I think to Fiorentina in the Europa and how abject I feltfor ages after that. Don't know how I'd feel if Everton were either of the teams in that final.

Someday maybe we'll find out.

bluerinse

At least those cunts can now drop the fecade that they won the CL in the same season as the league. Seen enough of them stupid banners.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Got to admire the job Hansi Flick has done, it's his triumph more than anything. An absolutely incredible achievement considering where they were when he took over, he emulates former Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes' 2013 treble too. (the manager immediately before Pep took over the season after the treble)

bluerinse

I wish we had street parties and fireworks when they lost to Madrid and City beat Brighton to win the league the season after.

Shame.

Can always learn from others tho.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Looks like James Maddison is staying at Leicester after all. Not really a surprise to me but given the noise of a transfer all season it's a bit laughable.

I can't see him getting a move to a top side any time soon really, just don't see where there is an open door for him?

bluerinse

L
Looks like James Maddison is staying at Leicester after all. Not really a surprise to me but given the noise of a transfer all season it's a bit laughable.

I can't see him getting a move to a top side any time soon really, just don't see where there is an open door for him?

Signed a new contract at the end of the season didn't he?

I know that doesn't always mean much, but he's on 100k a week now, so that'll keep him happy enough.

Mike

Signed a new contract at the end of the season didn't he?

I know that doesn't always mean much, but he's on 100k a week now, so that'll keep him happy enough.

John Percy just tweeted that he's close to signing a new deal.

I hope they lose Ndidi soon. They'll sink pretty quickly Leicester if they don't make the right signings. Vardy can't go on forever.

bluerinse

John Percy just tweeted that he's close to signing a new deal.

I hope they lose Ndidi soon. They'll sink pretty quickly Leicester if they don't make the right signings. Vardy can't go on forever.

Oh really, I thought that was done weeks ago.

Ndidi and Vardy are the key there, you're right.

Hopefully Pereira doesn't come back the same player as well.

Mike

Oh really, I thought that was done weeks ago.

Ndidi and Vardy are the key there, you're right.

Hopefully Pereira doesn't come back the same player as well.

The type of player Vardy is too, the goals will just fall off a cliff once he can't get away from defenders. He's 34 in January.

What a signing he has been for them.

bluerinse

The type of player Vardy is too, the goals will just fall off a cliff once he can't get away from defenders. He's 34 in January.

What a signing he has been for them.

Unbelievable signing. I remember in his first season there he was bit-part too.

Then all of a sudden he just clicked into gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)