• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Is Joe Gomez the new Dejan Lovren? What a half for the lad, possibly City's second best player after KdB, tbf Andy Robertson has been quite outstanding for them too.

Paulgreece

TEF Member

bluerinse

Great to see them get tonked, whether it 'matters' or not. They'll obviously say it doesn't.

I think it's noticeable that the away game in Madrid rattled them. Away from home they've not been the same; Watford, Chelsea, Everton and City have all been poor performances.

Last edited:

mr_pib

TEF Member
Great to see them get tonked, whether it 'matters' or not. They'll obviously say it doesn't.

I think it's noticeable that the away game in Madrid rattled them. Away from home they've not been the same; Watford, Chelsea, Everton and City have all been poor performances.
Not only poor performances, but including Atletico they failed to score in any of them (Norwich are the only team they’ve scored an away goal against since the end of January, and even that was only 1-0).

bluerinse

Not only poor performances, but including Atletico they failed to score in any of them (Norwich are the only team they’ve scored an away goal against since the end of January, and even that was only 1-0).

I hope it's a sign of things to come. .

They are the worthy winners this year but I think that's just as much about the quality of the league as it is them being very good.

It's not a high standard, just look at the top 4 and how many games have been lost by those seeking a CL place. Very high. The teams there or thereabouts have got extra gears to find and I believe they will this summer when the chequebooks come out.

jimbo

TEF Member
Would love a player like Foden at our club

He‘ll could be the type of player that makes the difference at World Cups and Euro’s for England as well

He looks shit hot at the minute, but he's from Stockport so is guaranteed to turn out to just be shit.

If he's not shit, then he'll join the following list of competent people from Stockport: (In order of achievement)

Fred Perry
Timmy Mallet
The dude that executed Charles 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)