• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2019/2020

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
I think I'll always come back to it during the rest of this season. But them 2 dropped points against Newcastle are really fucking annoying. We would be on the same points as Arsenal now right in the European mix with a decent run in of fixtures
The disallowed goal v Man Utd too.
If both hadve went our way we’d be 2 points off 5th.

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
I’d happily just miss out on Europe this season (god knows what European fixtures will look like)

A full season of Ancelotti and no Europe with a summer transfer window behind him. Nothing but positivity over here

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
I’d happily just miss out on Europe this season (god knows what European fixtures will look like)

A full season of Ancelotti and no Europe with a summer transfer window behind him. Nothing but positivity over here
I dont know why people dont want Europe to be honest mate. It hasnt done Wolves any harm this season. I'm desperate for us to play in Europe. We might actually do well in it with Carlo as manager and his experience in European competitions as well

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
I dont know why people dont want Europe to be honest mate. It hasnt done Wolves any harm this season. I'm desperate for us to play in Europe. We might actually do well in it with Carlo as manager and his experience in European competitions as well
1) I can’t afford the travel !
2) not even sure what it would look like next season
3) id rather have a few less games and really challenge top 4.
4) but if we did get it and fans could travel I’m sure I’d be there for a few of them.
5) can’t imagine I’d be too upset if we did get Europe and Carlo took us deep
6) fuck it, I’m in

Floody

TEF Member
I think I'll always come back to it during the rest of this season. But them 2 dropped points against Newcastle are really fucking annoying. We would be on the same points as Arsenal now right in the European mix with a decent run in of fixtures
There are too many games this season were we have been done out of points. The ridiculous penalty against Brighton that turned the game, The penalty we should have had against Spurs etc. 38 games without a penalty until last night is unbelievable.

We have a decent run of fixtures but the games are coming thick and fast now. We have a paper thin squad (2 goalkeepers on the bench?) so in the end I am not expecting to finish high enough in the table to qualify for Europe.

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
Is there still a champions league spot for the europa winners?

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
The money The Shite have got for the players they have sold is mental.
Hopefully Bournemouth go down so they can't grossly overpay for cast offs like Ibe and Origi
Their funding of the redshite, the Eddie Howe myth and the fact that we haven't won a single league game at their place makes me really want to never see them in the top flight ever again. Hope they end up like Sunderland and Portsmouth.

mr.flibble

TEF Member
How the absolute fuck is that handball. The player is fouled, going down, and the ball accidentally strikes his arm. That is a joke decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 3)