• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2019/2020

graeme

TEF Member
Rudiger is fucking shit. Absolute dog turd. Been at fault for 2 of the goals for today.

Just fucking step up as the pass comes in and hes offside. No? Ok, stop the player from getting onto their stronger foot. No?

Sound. Piece of shit.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
There was no pressure on West Ham tonight in that that win wasn't expected. Their fixture list and Bournemouth's tough one makes them huge favourites to stay up.

They're just a better side than the bottom three and now climb above Watford too. With a few of the proverbial six pointers to come for them, it's possible they'll slip right back into the mire, so are far from safe - but what a result for them.

bluerinse

The Willian situation is a strange one.

He plays most games for Chelsea under Lampard. Scores and creates goals.

Yet he's walking away for free.

I'd take him on a free in a heartbeat.

Reactions: jon

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
West Ham will be fine now. Think Bournemouth are as good as gone and Norwich are dead and buried barring a miracle.

Villa seem to be out of form at just the wrong time. They need Grealish to pull something out the bag or they’re gone imo.

Would really like Watford to go down and never, ever come back up.

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
First time I’ve looked at league for a while. Didn’t realise wolves were doing so well

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
There was no pressure on West Ham tonight in that that win wasn't expected. Their fixture list and Bournemouth's tough one makes them huge favourites to stay up.

They're just a better side than the bottom three and now climb above Watford too. With a few of the proverbial six pointers to come for them, it's possible they'll slip right back into the mire, so are far from safe - but what a result for them.
What’s Moyes’ win percentage now?

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Ashley Cole is as thick as a plank. I’ve seen some bad pundits but he’s right up there. James Collins was decent and articulate.

bluerinse

I'm sure Ashley Cole has a wealth of football knowledge, lots of little finer details he'll have learned throughout such an esteemed career, but he can't articulate things very well on screen.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 6)