• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
West Ham are much better than Bournemouth, Villa and Norwich. I think the bottom 3 as it stands are gone.
They’ve got much better players on paper but a lot of their supposedly better signings haven’t turned up this season.

They will blow this game though.Corner or long range strike is my guess

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Poor goalkeeping, whats the point of setting the wall up one side and then not covering the other, opting instead to stand in the middle? Great strike but fucking hell should be meat and drink for the goalkeeper.

scott_efc

With how tough all the teams at the bottoms fixtures are I genuinly think 34 / 35 points could keep you up this year. Even a point for West Ham here would be vital. But I don’t see it.

scott_efc

Poor goalkeeping, whats the point of setting the wall up one side and then not covering the other, opting instead to stand in the middle? Great strike but fucking hell should be meat and drink for the goalkeeper.
Against us Fabianski saves that. The guy turns into a world class keeper twice a year for our games.

bluerinse

He's chat some shite tonight, Neville.

That free kick was post and in. Couldn't have been placed better and he's fuming it went in.

I don't know if it's because Chelsea are rivalling United or what.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce

That free kick was post and in. Couldn't have been placed better and he's fuming it went in.

I think he’s right. The wall has the other side so he has to his left which covers the post. The only way that should go in is if it’s over the wall.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member

As I say i think it's mainly to do with how Fabianski set his wall up one side then stood in the middle, if he'd stood the other side Willian probably wouldnt have bothered shooting that side, but if he did he'd have easily saved it.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
What a lovely goal by Yarmalenko. Rudiger fucking awful

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Haha brilliant that. Thought Antonio had held onto the ball too long there but decent composure from Yarmolenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)