• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2018/19

bluerinse

I see Dortmund have a few injuries, so although I wouldn't back them, Spurs might get away with it despite Kane and Alli being injured.

Wouldn't be that surprised if all 4 English sides get through this round, even though United and Spurs will do well to get through.

bluerinse

I see you can get Real Madrid to beat Ajax tomorrow around the evens mark. I'll be getting stuck into that. Madrid have woken up lately (beating Atlietco away at the weekend and drawing at Barcelona) and Ajax have been a bit off it in the Dutch league.

Might to a United and RM double, possibly even add over 2.5 goals Spurs/Dortmund to the party.

MLWEFC

Crocs lover
I see you can get Real Madrid to beat Ajax tomorrow around the evens mark. I'll be getting stuck into that. Madrid have woken up lately (beating Atlietco away at the weekend and drawing at Barcelona) and Ajax have been a bit off it in the Dutch league.

Might to a United and RM double, possibly even add over 2.5 goals Spurs/Dortmund to the party.
United, RM and over 2.5 at Wembley is exactly what I've done. It picks itself. Roma vs Porto is a coin toss.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
I see Dortmund have a few injuries, so although I wouldn't back them, Spurs might get away with it despite Kane and Alli being injured.

Wouldn't be that surprised if all 4 English sides get through this round, even though United and Spurs will do well to get through.
Yes I make United favourites personally with Neymar and Cavani out and United buoyant at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if they won fairly comfortably over the two legs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)