• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Football 2018/19

graeme

TEF Member
Wasn't too sure whether to start a new thread or continue with last season's and just update the title?

Can be merged if so.

Anyway....watching Reading v Derby, so far it this game goes to show not to read too much into pre-season games, Reading didn't win any of there's, Derby won all but one and Reading are looking by far the better team so far.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Some very generic footballer hair cuts on show in this Reading v Derby match.

Derby have been poor. That Mount who's said to be the second coming hasn't stood out at all. I

graeme

TEF Member
Poor defending there, good cross but no defenders challenging at all.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Some very generic footballer hair cuts on show in this Reading v Derby match.

Derby have been poor. That Mount who's said to be the second coming hasn't stood out at all. I
Mount scores. Bad mistake from the Reading keeper tho

graeme

TEF Member
Awful goalkeeping that.

Did derby to win btts with my free £1 on coral so fingers crossed.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Smash and grab there - Great header

Rich

Global Moderator
Good shout graeme @graeme

I'll lock t'other.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
State of that video Lukaku has done.

Why are footballers doing this? Are they that desperate to show everyone what a lavish lifestyle they lead?

bennett

TEF Member
That's a good way to connect with alan the cleaner from moss side who can't afford a ticket to see his beloved utd who he's supported for 50 years, rom. Nice one.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
What a cunt - never liked him and dislike him even more. What’s makes him do that???

McLovin

The Love Islander that holds this place together
Has a club ever been relegated 3 seasons in a row?

30,000 there today which is impressive as they’ve won about 3 home games in 2 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)