• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Fabian Delph

aidefc

TEF Member
Honestly can’t stand this waste of space, hope we even loan him out to someone like we did with Walcott before his deal expired

Neil A

Our man in Spain
Think we can have a good guess that it was him pushing that front page of the Sun yesterday as well to 'clear his name'.

Mike

Never wrong
I can't stand this cunt and Iwobi. I'm not even one for hating Everton players usually either. Probably have to go back to Pistone to find another player I hated so much.

Just fucking bin the cunt off, find a taker and tell them we'll pay 50% of his wage for the next year.

thebluenose

TEF Member
This is BAFTA award winning comedy!

The club didn't mention a 31 year old, so he has piped up by saying this, leading to people thinking he might have been noncing all along and not unnamed player. All he had to do was stay quiet but he didn't

The Streisand effect in action. He's only gone and brought media attention on himself and he only has himself to blame.

Also lol at the idea he sees himself as a 'first team player'

_blue_balls

TEF Member
This is BAFTA award winning comedy!

The club didn't mention a 31 year old, so he has piped up by saying this, leading to people thinking he might have been noncing all along and not unnamed player. All he had to do was stay quiet but he didn't

The Streisand effect in action. He's only gone and brought media attention on himself and he only has himself to blame.

Also lol at the idea he sees himself as a 'first team player'

Yeah pretty much. Everton just stayed out of it as far as i could see and posted the bare minimum they could

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
i completely understand fabian. its only right now you move on as a result of this disrespect. we wont even charge a fee to make it up to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)