• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Fabian Delph

Bluebru

Resident queer
I fucking hate this cunt
I don’t think I’ve ever actively disliked any of our own players before the last couple of years, but now you’ve got cunts like Delph, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Keane (who in all fairness I just dislike cos he’s shit not because he’s an out and out cunt), Pickford, Walcott
Hopefully Brands pulls his finger out this summer and starts shifting these pricks as I don’t think I can handle another season of them stealing a living off of us

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
I fucking hate this cunt
I don’t think I’ve ever actively disliked any of our own players before the last couple of years, but now you’ve got cunts like Delph, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Keane (who in all fairness I just dislike cos he’s shit not because he’s an out and out cunt), Pickford, Walcott
Hopefully Brands pulls his finger out this summer and starts shifting these pricks as I don’t think I can handle another season of them stealing a living off of us
Why do you hate him?
I don’t think he’s as bad as you are making out and it’s not his fault that we decided to pay him £100k a week. surely your hate or dislike should be directed at who is signing the players?

Fozastuta

Banned
Banned
I thought at £8m, we might of got a player whose better days are behind him, but he could offer some leadership qualities. He's done nothing of the sort. He's all gob and bluster and the fee that looked relatively small at the time, seems a rip off.

SteveEFC89

Captain of Captains
See he got sent off, deserved? Never saw game because of the centre midfield pairing. I will never watch a game that Delph, Sigurdsson and/or Schniederlin are involved in. Hopefully all 3 die before I do.

bluerinse

See he got sent off, deserved? Never saw game because of the centre midfield pairing. I will never watch a game that Delph, Sigurdsson and/or Schniederlin are involved in. Hopefully all 3 die before I do.
It was never a yellow for his second but he gave the referee the opportunity.

About 2 mins in.

SteveEFC89

Captain of Captains
It was never a yellow for his second but he gave the referee the opportunity.

About 2 mins in.
cheers pal but I won’t watch that. I refuse to watch us for even a second with them playing for us. I’ve also been behind brands since he came and he can go to. He’s signed nothing but rejects.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Was never a yellow.
The cunt who got tackled made so much of it that the ref bottled it.

Woolster

CDPA Panelist & data nonce
Im gonna play devils advocate here. It was a strange performance IMO. I thought he played well for the most part. But their second goal was poor by him and he got sent off. However, it was never a second yellow.
I'd say that's spot on.

It's hard to do, but if you ignore the fact that he's an annoying twat who you'd not be sorry to see someone fill him in, you can see why managers pick him.

He's not top class, but he's more than half decent. I'd be made up if we moved him on, but that'd mainly be because we'd have at least three better players available before him. At the moment, he's ahead of Davies and Schneiderlin because he's better than them.

SteveEFC89

Captain of Captains
What's the point of supporting the club if you refuse to watch? I don't get it.
Because I only have months to live and after that no show v Liverpool kids I told myself I can’t watch when certain people are “playing” for us. I’m sick and tired of players thinking they can grab money off us without willing to put in any effort. It’s not healthy for me and it’s not healthy for my family. I can accept being shite. I can’t accept not trying. It’s an absolute disgrace we still have some “representing” our shirt.

pablo

TEF Member
I'd say that's spot on.

It's hard to do, but if you ignore the fact that he's an annoying twat who you'd not be sorry to see someone fill him in, you can see why managers pick him.

He's not top class, but he's more than half decent. I'd be made up if we moved him on, but that'd mainly be because we'd have at least three better players available before him. At the moment, he's ahead of Davies and Schneiderlin because he's better than them.
For me he's no better than the other two. If either of those made that pass for their second goal we'd have strung them up.
The question for me has always been which of our midfielders has the capacity to improve the most.

TheFace

TEF member
Was he even any good/use when he's won things at City?

Appreciate he looked quality at LWB for Gualrdiola, But he's absolute toilet.

Hasn't endeared himself to the fans and has looked poor bar one/two showings. Plus he's missed a bit of gametime through injuries.

Would sell as soon as possible to someone like West Ham or S'oton.
he was never any good .. he was a poor mans phil Neville 'utility' player … utter fucking pony

Heath

TEF Member
Delph had a decent enough game against Watford; nothing spectacular, but nothing disastrous either. He made some good passes and some positive forward runs with the ball. Bit surprised, given his age and experience, that he allowed himself to be drawn into the tackle for the second yellow card though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)