• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Fabian Delph

bluerinse

A bit of a meh, unglamorous signing that's hard to be excited about and I really hope he isn't Gueye's replacement.

Edit - Having said that, at £8m he clearly comes at a reasonable price with a number of unfashionable qualities.

RickyMartin

TEF Member
I don’t think he’s a bad player at all, in fact severely underrated by our fanbase but for me this is pretty much confirmation that Gueye is off. We’re not going to pay him 100k a week to move from City’s bench to ours.

And Gueye is better than him.

Last edited:

graeme

TEF Member
Believe he will bring leadership to the team, is that pointing towards him potentially being captain?!

maccarob

TEF Member
Not an exciting signing but only 29, is a versatile player who has been playing in the best premier . League side ever (albeit as a bit part player). £8 million is not a big gamble so it's a sensible signing with us losing the likes of Jags

£8m is good business. I think he will surprise a few people.

Einbisschen

TEF Member
I mean he’s definitely making our bench at least. With city blowing 70m on rodri he’s probably not making theirs. So I think people automatically assuming he is coming here to start or thats the only reason he’d come here is to be a guaranteed starter is maybe overstating it.

bluerinse

A good 80% of the comments are from Kopites. We’re the ones obsessed tho
Every time Joyce tweets, Everton or England or any big sports story, it's them.

'This isn't why I have your tweets set for notifications, Paul' was a corker the other day somebody put in here.

Cunts

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
he is a good player. for 8 million its a low risk deal and he will definitely add something and hopefully allow us to move schneiderlin and mccarthy on. The squad got stronger, maybe not the starting 11 but he definitely improves us over a season.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I mean he’s definitely making our bench at least. With city blowing 70m on rodri he’s probably not making theirs. So I think people automatically assuming he is coming here to start or thats the only reason he’d come here is to be a guaranteed starter is maybe overstating it.
Deffo.

He's Fabian Delph, nobody is telling him he's a guaranteed starter ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)