• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport F1 thread

Rockafella

Shoebox Clarkson; chicken fraud
It was still brilliant from Verstappen like, he got the move done in the braking zone and went much deeper than Bottas and Hamilton. But I can't believe Mercedes wouldn't have told Bottas to stay over to the left...
it was a piece of piss for him, he would'nt have drove round Ham, he'd have been pushed off track.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
easiest overtake at the start I've seen all season, there was no skill needed, that was as easy as it gets.
There was skill, he outbraked Bottas and Hamilton. I did try and explain this was likely to happen yesterday but you weren't having that either.

Rockafella

Surely in their pre-race planning they'll have said 'right Max will get a slip stream behind you Valteri, make sure you cut him off' and he did fuck all.

In that video Mike posted he even refers to what Ferrari did here last time. So he knew full well.
Mate I just don't get Valteri, he's such a pussy on track, there are no words for how lame it was.

Rockafella

There was skill, he outbraked Bottas and Hamilton. I did try and explain this was likely to happen yesterday but you weren't having that either.
I was pissed out my head yesterday nobhead, he got a massive tow, that was the skill.

Bottas handed that on a plate to him, and you fucking know it.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
I was pissed out my head yesterday nobhead, he got a massive tow, that was the skill.

Bottas handed that on a plate to him, and you fucking know it.
Clueless cunt. I can pass on the good F1 podcasts that I listen to if you want to learn a thing or two?

Rockafella

Should he of marinated them in custard?

The Chicken:

1 large chicken breast (cubed)

2 dsp Birds Orginal Custard powder

3 dsp potato starch

1 medium egg

1/3 tsp MSG (optional but won't take like takeaway without it)

1/3 tsp salt

Vegetable oil, enough to deep fry with

Rockafella

Clueless cunt. I can pass on the good F1 podcasts that I listen to if you want to learn a thing or two?
I've forgotten more than you know about F1 you soft cunt...PMSL!

Only time you'll get a look in nobhead is when I am pissed up on a Saturday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)