• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport F1 thread

Mike

Rattles pensioners
She actually seemed like she wanted to talk to him, the bodyguards are fucking whoppers. It's the same with boxers lately, the entourages are embarrassing and causing the trouble 99% of the time. Nobodies trying to make a name for themselves.

Rockafella

Shoebox Clarkson; chicken fraud
Banned
That is some serious sandbagging going on there in that Quali from Merc, never did any of us think that was nothing but an easy Max pole.

Mike

Rattles pensioners
Just shit laps from RB I think. You don't want to be on the front row here with those 2 long straights at the start.

Rockafella

Banned
Just shit laps from RB I think. You don't want to be on the front row here with those 2 long straights at the start.
Bollocks, they were going for pole and a lock out, you saying RB have given that to Merc?, get to bed.

bluerinse

There's surely no way the bulls aimed for second row.

2/5 for the Max pole there.

Cost me two accumulators him not getting that. Cunt.

Rockafella

Banned
You're very weird, that's not what I said at all.

Listen to what Bottas just said, ya moron.
I’m half pissed lad it’s Saturday night, if I miss read your tone then I’m still going to have a few more cans…deal with it!

Merc sandbagging is my point, and serious sandbagging at that, they are playing games and so they should be with 5 races to go.

Mike

Rattles pensioners
I’m half pissed lad it’s Saturday night, if I miss read your tone then I’m still going to have a few more cans…deal with it!

Merc sandbagging is my point, and serious sandbagging at that, they are playing games and so they should be with 5 races to go.
Nothing to do with tone. Verstappen had a bad 1st lap and then obviously his 2nd was ruined by the off ahead of him.

I'm not saying RB weren't going for pole, I'm simply saying 2nd row gets a huge tow here because of the straights at the start and the pole sitter hasn't won this race for the last 3 years. 2nd is the worst place for Hamilton, he's on the dirty side of the track.

Rockafella

Banned
Nothing to do with tone. Verstappen had a bad 1st lap and then obviously his 2nd was ruined by the off ahead of him.

I'm not saying RB weren't going for pole, I'm simply saying 2nd row gets a huge tow here because of the straights at the start and the pole sitter hasn't won this race for the last 3 years. 2nd is the worst place for Hamilton, he's on the dirty side of the track.
You said you don’t want to be on the front row here, locking out 1-2 is always a good thing is it not?

Mike

Rattles pensioners
You said you don’t want to be on the front row here, locking out 1-2 is always a good thing is it not?
History dictates you don't want to be, that's just the nature of the two straights at the start of this track, like Russia.

Hence why the teams have just been giving each other a tow through qualy.

Rockafella

Banned
History dictates you don't want to be, that's just the nature of the two straights at the start of this track, like Russia.

Hence why the teams have just been giving each other a tow through qualy.
Merc have been the kings of speed on the straights for 4 or 5 races now, it’s what has flipped the RB dominance they’ve had all season.

It will have to be some start for a RB to get past them two Mercs at that start tomorrow, slip stream or not.

Mike

Rattles pensioners
Merc have been the kings of speed on the straights for 4 or 5 races now, it’s what has flipped the RB dominance they’ve had all season.

It will have to be some start for a RB to get past them two Mercs at that start tomorrow, slip stream or not.
Bottas needs to do Hamilton a favour somehow, nobody was expecing Bottas to pole it.

It wouldn't be a surprise if there's contact at turn 3 with the way the grid is setup.

Rockafella

Banned
Bottas needs to do Hamilton a favour somehow, nobody was expecing Bottas to pole it.

It wouldn't be a surprise if there's contact at turn 3 with the way the grid is setup.
Bottas will totally do Ham a favour later in the race, if it stays Bottas and Ham 1-2 for the first lap then it’s job done.

that quali had me off, no way would I have given you a Merc 1-2 even up to Q2, it looked a cert for a Max RB pole.

Horners stance on the pit wall on Sky there said it all, absolute shock from him, I know how he feels.

bluerinse

Do you think RB will allow Checo to win this if he gets the chance?

Home race and that.

Or is it a let Max win at all costs scenario?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)