• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport F1 thread

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
The roll hoop saved his life too but the halo is getting all the praise. I suppose it's just because it's a relatively new addition.

They need to get rid of sausage kerbs because once a driver hits them, they've effectively got no control of a 1 ton moving object. They'll cause a real bad one eventually.

Mike

Hamilton looked lovely at the gala in New York last night

E_N4TpjUUAMC7ps

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Fucking hell

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
Hamilton looked lovely at the gala in New York last night

E_N4TpjUUAMC7ps
I know a lad in school who wore thick soles like that cos he had a gammy leg and got ripped to bits cos of it, suppose he's had the last laugh now as its the height of fashion

Mike

The new Schumacher documentary is out on Netflix.

It's alright, obviously worth a watch if you're an F1 fan. Not exactly a must see like the Senna one though.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
The new Schumacher documentary is out on Netflix.

It's alright, obviously worth a watch if you're an F1 fan. Not exactly a must see like the Senna one though.
Thought it was okay, literally nothing new or insightful. His family pretty much spoke about him as if he’s already dead.

Mike

Lewis Hamilton is 8/13 to win the Russian GP this weekend. Only way he doesn't win this race is if his car blows up. I think I'm gonna double it up with USA to win the Ryder cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)