• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport F1 thread

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
Vettel splits the Mercs again!

Ferrari have shown a very strong race pace in practice, could they do it again?

We have had to wait far too long for a good Hamilton / Vettel scrap!

Rosberg at 6/1 seems a bit generous from the bookies, wouldn't surprise me if Hamilton and Vettel tag each other on the 1st lap!

MLWEFC

No way will Hamilton shoot off mate, if he burns his wheels out then he will undoubtedly be beaten by the Ferraris.

That's not to say he wont win but if he does it wont be by a big gap.

Rockafella

TEF Member
Hamilton will shoot off I reckon, but Vettel v Rosberg will be good.

Vettel doing fantastically in that Ferrari, wish he had the same car as Hamilton.
Vettel in the same car as Hamilton...PMSL.

he could not even beat Ricciardo.

MLWEFC

The same Vettel that's making a show of a world champion partner in Kimi though?

F1 isn't black and white.

Rockafella

TEF Member
The same Vettel that's making a show of a world champion partner in Kimi though?

F1 isn't black and white.
Kimi is an old man just like Webber was, and Kimi was never in the same league in his prime Hamilton and Alonso are.

There are 3 tiers at present, there has been since 2007, Hamilton, Alonso, the rest.

Rockafella

TEF Member
Ricciardo in the same car...

Only been done on Top Gear, one winner...
Riccardio has a lot to learn in racecraft, he's much better than Vettel though, the reason Vettel moved was to save face, if he'd stayed, Ferrari would be after signing Ricciardo at the end of this season, not Vettel.

MLWEFC

Can we actually talk about the race, instead of immediately hijacking the thread with your weird sycophant bullshit about Hamilton just for fucking once please?

Rockafella

TEF Member
Can we actually talk about the race, instead of immediately hijacking the thread with your weird sycophant bullshit about Hamilton just for fucking once please?
F1 is dead on this forum lid, once Hamilton has showed what I have told you all from day one,

Special talent, up there with the best there has ever been, just be happy you were there lid, I was a little young for Senna but Hamilton is the modern day equivalent for sure.

Grumpy Old Man @Grumpy Old Man will tell you, he's old enough to remember, careful what you say Grumps, he may be at Ferrari soon...

OJL

TEF Member
F1 is dead on this forum lid, once Hamilton has showed what I have told you all from day one,

Special talent, up there with the best there has ever been, just be happy you were there lid, I was a little young for Senna but Hamilton is the modern day equivalent for sure.

Grumpy Old Man @Grumpy Old Man will tell you, he's old enough to remember, careful what you say Grumps, he may be at Ferrari soon...
It's dead because of you you absolute headcase

Rockafella

TEF Member
I love winding you up, I was half pissed lastnight and fancied pissing you off, Soz.

MLWEFC

It doesn't piss me off. It ruins the forum though because people can't be arsed contributing when you're banging the same tedious drum.

Rockafella

TEF Member
It doesn't piss me off. It ruins the forum though because people can't be arsed contributing when you're banging the same tedious drum.
Bullshit, I've hardly posted anything in F1 threads this season and certainly not banged the Hamilton drum until lastnight, and that was a wind up.

There is a clear trend on here that when Hamilton is doing well the F1 talk dies.

MLWEFC

because when Hamilton is winning what do you think you're doing?

Just let it go.

On to the race. My podium prediction

1) Vet 2) Kimi 3) Ham

Rockafella

TEF Member

Just let it go.

1) Vet 2) Kimi 3) Ham
Hardly posted last season either, so don't blame me for no F1 posts, blame Hamilton.

My prediction, Ham, Vet, Ros, I also fancy Rosberg to beat Vettel, he needs a good race today Rosberg.

Can't wait, should be a good one today, last season Bahrain was race of the season.

Rockafella

TEF Member

Just let it go.

1) Vet 2) Kimi 3) Ham
Your prediction is going to shit mate, sometimes even I am amazed at how good I am, I have a sixth sense almost [mirallas1]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)