• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool (@The Pit) Saturday 20th Feb, 5:30pm.

Kyoto

TEF Member
Everyone's favorite fixture is here for another dose of letdown, Two teams in absolute stinky league form and Everton possibly without Mina and DCL.

What can go possibly go wrong?

pablo_p

TEF Member
My birthday on Friday so at least they can't ruin that for me.

I'm sounding like a broken record, I know. But I'd rest as many as we can. They'll be looking to do some damage to one (or more) of our lads as retribution for derailing their campaign and murdering van Dijk in cold blood.

I think this is the one game they'll be up for. We can hope for jet lag on their behalf, but the writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

Expect to see:

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne
Doucoure - - - Gomes - - - Davies
James - - - King - - - Richarlison​

Expecting a mauling.

bluerinse

No idea what team will be picked.

I reckon DCL will be played, even if he's not quite right.

Desperately wanted Allan back for this but that looks very unlikely now. You don't just throw a fella who hasn't played for 3 months into a Merseyside derby and say off you go.

Pickford shouldn't play because he's going to be in no fit state mentally after the first one. I guess he's rarely in a fit state mentally anyway tho.

Mina all but ruled out. Big loss.

Sigurdsson? Surely he's due a game or two out of the side, having played a lot lately. We can bring in Andre the mobile who had a mare against them at Goodison.

Coleman? So Finnish he's Danish.

Keane? Hasn't looked himself of late, nor has Holgate.

Digne? Can the fat bastard be trusted to deal with Salah?

If it was upto me and they're all fit...

Olsen
Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne
Doucoure Davies Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

bennett

TEF Member
I expect us to be missing Mina, Allan, DCL and of course Gbamin. Plus maybe a wildcard like Godfrey or Richy. Then the narrative will still be "injury hit Liverpool" despite them having about two players out.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and Wayne Lineker fan
It doesn’t really matter what we do does it let’s face it.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
My birthday on Friday so at least they can't ruin that for me.

I'm sounding like a broken record, I know. But I'd rest as many as we can. They'll be looking to do some damage to one (or more) of our lads as retribution for derailing their campaign and murdering van Dijk in cold blood.

I think this is the one game they'll be up for. We can hope for jet lag on their behalf, but the writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

Expect to see:

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne
Doucoure - - - Gomes - - - Davies
James - - - King - - - Richarlison​

Expecting a mauling.
It’s mine on Saturday...

goodbye cruel world elmo GIF

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Fuck this.

Midnight_Blue

TEF Member
I'm hoping we finish the game with 9 men for inflicting season ending injuries and a last minute equalizer given to us by VAR because of someone's armpit playing us on.

But we can never have good things happen to us, so we'll probably spawn a dull win.

Durruti

All hail the CDPA Panel!
Why the fuck did he play our best players for 90 minutes last night? Absolute lunacy. Doucoure has played 120 minutes last wed, 90 Sunday and 90 last night. Him and Richarlison or Digne should have only played an hour max last night.

bluerinse

Why the fuck did he play our best players for 90 minutes last night? Absolute lunacy. Doucoure has played 120 minutes last wed, 90 Sunday and 90 last night. Him and Richarlison or Digne should have only played an hour max last night.

I would have been happy if he rested them all last night, but it's one of them where he can't do right for doing wrong.

There would be some people outraged if he took off our key players at 1-1 or 1-2 last night.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Looking forward to this one.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
——————Olsen——————
Holgate—Keane—Godfrey—Digne
———Doucoure——Gomes———
Iwobi———James———Richarlison
——————-DCL——————-

If DCL not available, go Richarlison up top and King LW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)