• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton vs Fulham 3pm 29/09/18

Shez

TEF Member
DCL is one of the worst players ever to wear the shirt. They’re putting 3 men on Richarlison and not even bothering to mark Calvert Lewis

Fozastuta

TEF Member
I keep getting told were a far better watch...compared to Allardyce. Not exactly a glowing reference. Were fucking terrible all over the pitch. I'm not seeing what others are seeing watching this side.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
this is bad..

kenny i really dont rate.. leaves space all over and i never feel comfortable with him in the side.

davies and gueye are getting bypassed. moreso davies. neither is good enough with the ball and both are getting drawn out of position far too easily.

calvert lewin - is he on the pitch? i get when you are away and playing on the counter but at home? he offers very little other than running in the channels. i get people like him and want him to do well but right here right now he is nowhere near good enough to lead the line of a premier league club.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
ill offer the good as well

digne is quality. puts a great ball in and actually closes his man down which for us is a novelty.

richarlison is also quality but cant do it all on his own.

keane - been much improved on last season so far so mayb there is hope where he is concerned

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Seri dominating the midfield. Our 2 are just so average

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
That was as bad a half as we have played all season. Totally disjointed and the defence is a shambles. The only defender that looks good is Digne. Kenny is so poor and Zouma is like Bambi on ice.
The midfield of Davies and Gana is terrible
DCL is crap
We are a poor side and he has to change things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)