• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd. Saturday 19th October, 12:30pm (BT Sport 1)

Floody

TEF Member
With the international break out of the way - we are first up on Saturday with the early kick off on live TV
Thoughts?

ScottM

Top Everton ITK
I think we'll win a scrappy game.

If we lose, I think that will be the end of Silva though.

bluerinse

The international break isn't out of the way just yet. We have players in action tonight and tomorrow night.

It's a huge game tho. I'd like to think Silva has been working those he has very hard in this break, fine tuning defensive set plays and playing a quicker possession game.

I think West Ham are a decent footballing side, who'll come to knock it about and play, which tends to mean we'll also get some joy ourselves but it's just two things; can we keep them out and can we score the two or three we'll probably need to win?

I'm not confident we'll get the result.

boris

TEF Member
I'd like to think Silva has been working those he has very hard in this break, fine tuning defensive set plays and playing a quicker possession game.

He can’t, he can prepare for the lads coming back and what they’re going to work on then but right now all his back 5 are away on international duty, with many of the others starting players missing as well.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I reckon we’ll win this one too.

We need to or it’ll be hard for Silva to come back imo.

Need to get behind the team.

Last edited:

DannyEvo

TEF Member
It's simply a must win for Silva.

No doubt the crowd will be flat for an early Saturday morning kick off too.

We need a few early goals, if we go into the game 60/70mins 0-0 we'll end up losing.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
A must win game that is on TV to boot? Michael Keane coming back from a horror show on international duty. Delph injured still?

I really can't see anything other than a loss with the form that we are in and if he plays the same 4-5-1, which he will, he's got nobody to blame but himself. He wont even drop a few players that should be, I don't think.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
........Pickford
Sidibie Holgate Mina Digne
...Gomes Delph Iwobi
Richarlison Kean Bernard

show some balls Marco and change it.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I'd go:

Pickford
Sidibe - Keane - Mina - Digne
Gomes - - - Sigurdsson
Bernard
Richarlison - - - DCL - Iwobi​

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Schneiderlin will defo be playing if Delph is injured.

superkevcampbell

Love Islander
The international break isn't out of the way just yet. We have players in action tonight and tomorrow night.

It's a huge game tho. I'd like to think Silva has been working those he has very hard in this break, fine tuning defensive set plays and playing a quicker possession game.

I think West Ham are a decent footballing side, who'll come to knock it about and play, which tends to mean we'll also get some joy ourselves but it's just two things; can we keep them out and can we score the two or three we'll probably need to win?

I'm not confident we'll get the result.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
As if Martinez ever watched that cunt play a single second of football. Remember when he wasn't starting for months because he had a 'wrist injury' haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)