• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v West Ham (H) - Wed 30/9 7:45pm

Ste lucas

Knows where The Titanic hotel is.
A few years ago I met a Port Vale fan and we were reminiscing about that game and about Ian Bogie. He told me Bogie was a bit of a cult hero because a Stokie once launched a meat pie at him and he picked it up and scranned the whole thing.
He took a bite apparently but it was too hot and burnt his tongue. Was on a TV show interview years ago

Magnifico

TEF Member
He wasn’t just a cult hero around those parts tbf, he was a cult hero throughout the whole of England. People would often shout his name in schools, supermarkets and libraries all round. It was quite deafening at times.

A National treasure is Ian.

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
The new signings are going to really enjoy a mid week trip to Fleetwood or Burslem...assuming we get that far.
Edit - seems there are delays to Rodriguez and Doucouré signing. Can't say I blame them now. ;-)

Last edited:

John

TEF Member
I'd probably start a couple of the first teamers against these.

Away game, another division higher than Salford and I can see Barton being desparate to get a result against us.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
Can't be bothered making a new thread but the 4th round draw is on after Brighton vs Portsmouth.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Can't be bothered making a new thread but the 4th round draw is on after Brighton vs Portsmouth.

Bit strange having the 4th round draw before the 3rd round? They may as well do a draw for every round.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
Bit strange having the 4th round draw before the 3rd round? They may as well do a draw for every round.

It's because these first four rounds are being played one a week and the TV companies need a two week heads up to plan for the matches that they will show. It will be back to normal after this draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)