• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v West Ham (H) - Wed 30/9 7:45pm

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
Taking them ages to warm the balls up for the next draw.

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
Port Vale knocked us out years ago, think it was the League Cup but could of been FA Cup, we were constantly losing to lower league sides in the 90's and early 00's, especially when it came down to Pens

Magnifico

TEF Member
Very good chance to progress AND give the younger lads a game.

......................New GK

Coleman.Keane.Branthwaite.Nkouko

Gordon.....Allan.Gomes.....Richarlison

................DCL.......Kean

pablo_p

TEF Member
Very good chance to progress AND give the younger lads a game.

......................New GK

Coleman.Keane.Branthwaite.Nkouko

Gordon.....Allan.Gomes.....Richarlison

................DCL.......Kean

I'd play:

Pickford
Kenny - Mina - Keane - Nkoukou
Walcott - Gomes - Sigurdsson - Gordon
Kean - DCL​

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
Pretty good draw that, tbh. A League Two side at home followed by a League One or Two side away without their fans. No excuses to not reach the 4th round.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Port Vale knocked us out years ago, think it was the League Cup but could of been FA Cup, we were constantly losing to lower league sides in the 90's and early 00's, especially when it came down to Pens

FA cup - I was there! Ian Bogie the new Gazza!!

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
A few years ago I met a Port Vale fan and we were reminiscing about that game and about Ian Bogie. He told me Bogie was a bit of a cult hero because a Stokie once launched a meat pie at him and he picked it up and scranned the whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)