• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton V Watford, Sat 17th August, 3pm

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
A must win!!
After another toothless display we should play the new boys. The midfield is a problem but Watford have just been tonked by Brighton so I would like to see an attacking formation.

.......... Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
.....Davies Gbamin Siggy
....Richarlison Kean Iwobi

3-0 Everton.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
So this easy start isn’t so easy when your central midfield is dead.

For what it’s worth I’d play Sigurdsson deeper with Davies. Gbamin has been in the country a week and isn’t ready.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Davies Sigurdsson Iwobi
Richarlison DCL Bernard

Mug

TEF Member
They’ll be smarting after today’s unexpected result so it won’t be a home banker this i expect another slug fest while we’re still finding our rhythm over the next couple of weeks.

Also I think Sigurdsson just shown today why he can’t and won’t be trusted in midfield in a 433.

Hugo's left kidney

Watches football and fuck all else
A must win!!
After another toothless display we should play the new boys. The midfield is a problem but Watford have just been tonked by Brighton so I would like to see an attacking formation.

.......... Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
.....Davies Gbamin Siggy
....Richarlison Kean Iwobi

3-0 Everton.
The most Kev post I've ever seen.

bluerinse

I think the biggest concern is the fact Watford's central midfield area is their strongest. They bossed us at Goodison last season and given our situation now there's every chance they could do it again.

45rpm

TEF Member
Our midfield was shite, and now its just gone into overdrive. This will not be an easy game and I honestly think they will roll us here. They'll dominate the middle of the park with ease, let's just hope their forwards have a record like ours.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Our midfield was shite, and now its just gone into overdrive. This will not be an easy game and I honestly think they will roll us here. They'll dominate the middle of the park with ease, let's just hope their forwards have a record like ours.
Danny Wellbeck to score.

TylerDurden

Super Bod - I am on the right
Doucoure and Capoue will have a field day. Hope Goodison is patient but obviously it won't be, it'll be grim as fuck and the players won't have a chance. 3-1 them

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
I'm sure I saw Watford had lost 3-0 to Brighton today.

Let's not write ourselves off before a ball is kicked.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Tough game given the circumstances.

I'd go:

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Davies - - - Sigurdsson
Bernard
Richarlison - - - DCL - - - Kean
They'll be up for it given they hate us for last year and the Doucoure approach.

bluegender_2k

TEF Member
Tough game given the circumstances.

I'd go:

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Davies - - - Sigurdsson
Bernard
Richarlison - - - DCL - - - Kean
They'll be up for it given they hate us for last year and the Doucoure approach.
Yea i think I would go the same, maybe gomes for Davis if he is fit or could go gbamin but I'd he happy with Davis and same for Kean you could go iwobi but I think that formation could shift to a 442 as well when don't have Tue ball and I would like to see us play DCL and Kean as a front 2, seems so rare in the pl now to have 2 up top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)