• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v The Shite - Sunday 21st June, 7pm - Goodison Park

bluerinse

Will it go ahead?

Will there be fans there?

Will they win the league at Goodison Park?

And obviously some match chat, presuming we get a game.

Gilroy

TEF Member
Will it go ahead?

Will there be fans there?

Will they win the league at Goodison Park?

And obviously some match chat, presuming we get a game.
I think we know the script with that. I'm sure the fan ban will come after this too, so we can sit and suffer the indignity of Klopp lauding it up.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Said it the other day, but there's not a chance the league gets canned until they've won it.

Sasha Ryzszszszszszszszszszszszszstev was quoted as saying they believe a fan ban is in the works, but there's no chance it comes in now, IMO.

The FA need this won and I think the second it's done they'll motion to get the fans out of grounds. There'll then be uproar and clubs will have to reimburse fans and ask The FA/UEFA/The FFP lot (for those involved) to overlook those losses and/or bring in retrospective amendments to the laws.

If you don't want Liverpool to win the league at Goodison, you need to pray City get 4pts in the next 6 days...

bluerinse

Yep. Looks like we're banking on City doing us a favour...

I find this attitude crazy.

Nothing to do with the shite and this match, but it's blase beyond belief really.

Still, at least we know we should wash our hands now.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I find this attitude crazy.

Nothing to do with the shite and this match, but it's blase beyond belief really.

Still, at least we know we should wash our hands now.
Got to give Italy credit for their approach. It took off and they appear to have blatted everything.

I've said all along that there's no way they're stopping anything until it's 'won'; at which point the behind closed doors games will come into effect and clubs will have a payout on their hands.

The amount of people still not washing their hands is astonishing, though. I'm WFH for the foreseeable now, but when I was last in we've had companywide briefings on it from cleaners and their new methods etc. There are posters up everywhere. We've even got aseptic technique posters and new antibacterial handwash in the bogs but STILL Dave from sales walks out the cubicle having had a kidney busting piss and just walks straight out the bogs.

Dirty bastards, mate.

mr_pib

TEF Member
If they did the unthinkable, there’s defo some whoppers in our support who would stay behind and applaud them.

As has been said, there’ll be trouble all over the shop if they do it.

bluerinse

The midfield just can't be Gomes and Davies.

In the last 2 games we've really dropped off on the tackles won % stats and I think a big part is down to that CM pairing.

Against Arsenal it was 75%.
Against United it was 52%
Against Chelsea it was 44%.

The intensity needs to be double against the shite. All they have in the middle of the park is energy, legs and intensity so they'll absolutely destroy yesterday's partnership.

We can't have Tom Davies strolling around barely putting a foot in (0 out of just 3 tackles attempted first half yesterday).

DannyEvo

TEF Member
Same team but bring Mina in for Bernard and go 5 in the middle with Holgate pushing along side Gomes and Davies.

I'd also bring Walcott in for Bernard.

Pickford

Holgate, Keane, Mina, Digne

Walcott, Gomes, Davies, Richarlison

DCL, Kean

Just fucking go for it! If Schneiderlin is fit, bring him in for Davies. I'd possibly even start Gordon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)