• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v Salford (H) Wed 16th September 8:15pm

Ste lucas

Knows where The Titanic hotel is.
I'll go

Pickford
Kenny Keane Branwraith Nkunthingie
Walcott Davies Bernard Gordon
Richarlison Kean

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
.........Virginia
Kenny Branflakes Gibson Nkounkou
........Davies Siggy Gordon
......Walcott Kean Iwobi

11 changes
Strength in depth!!

Mug

TEF Member
I‘d imagine we’ll see a lot of changes for this and then in the second half a few like Allan and Rodríguez getting a light run out for 20 mins.

Mug

TEF Member
.........Virginia
Kenny Branflakes Gibson Nkounkou
........Davies Siggy Gordon
......Walcott Kean Iwobi

11 changes
Strength in depth!!
snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg your ways clearly not working it’s time to try mine.

mr_pib

TEF Member
Why change the keeper
I’d agree that it would be better to keep Pickford in than risk Virginia/Lossl having a stinker.

Thing is, if we want a decent backup for Pickford, we are probably going to have to give them the cup games. No decent keeper is going to come knowing the only way they get in the team is if Pickford gets crocked/drops a huge clanger.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
normally im against playing reserves and think we should always go strongest 11 but with how quick the games are coming and how little preseason most have had id rather they get ready for saturday. If we win we play again the next midweek as well so resting players is going to be key.

Floody

TEF Member
normally im against playing reserves and think we should always go strongest 11 but with how quick the games are coming and how little preseason most have had id rather they get ready for saturday. If we win we play again the next midweek as well so resting players is going to be key.
We should have more than enough in reserve to beat these. They lost 6 - 0 to Man Utd U23 last week.

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
Lossl
Kenny Keane Gibson Nkoukou
Gordon Davies Sigurdsson Bolasie
Kean Walcott​

(Assuming Iwobi and Branflakes are injured?)

Yeh its 10 changes but thats still a very decent team.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)