• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v Leeds - Sat 28th Nov 5:30pm Sky Sports

bluerinse

I worry about us against high energy sides like these. We've already seen Southampton show us up.

We'll have to be on our game or we could easily find ourselves losing. They'll definitely come to win and have a go at us.

You'd think there will be goals in this game. There generally always are when Leeds play away from home so far this season.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
We have to score 3 to win any game at the moment. Its pretty ridiculous how bad we have been defensively. Focus has to be on keeping a clean sheet for now on

Floody

TEF Member
We have to score 3 to win any game at the moment. Its pretty ridiculous how bad we have been defensively. Focus has to be on keeping a clean sheet for now on
We set up to keep a clean sheet at Newcastle and we could not manage that against a team that is poor in front of goal.
Leeds weakness is their defence so we have to make sure we play the whole game like we played the first half at Fulham

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Hates Christmas
They play a very high intense game. We will need to match it. Could be high scoring.
Would play Holgate at RB and Godfrey ahead of Mina

.......... Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne
..........Alan Doucoure
.....Iwobi James Richarlison
................ DCL

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Hates Christmas
If fit, does Coleman come back in?
Good question. I would say yes but that’s because of lack of options rather than we need Coleman. RB is a priority in Jan window

Mug

TEF Member
I’d play either of Godfrey or Holgate in the holding role to sure up the middle, preferably Godfrey as we know Keane and Holgate can work well as a defensive pairing. If he’s fit I’d have Coleman back in right away as well but don’t rush him in.

The rest pick themselves really if there’s no injury concerns.

AngusYoung

TEF Member
They play a very high intense game. We will need to match it. Could be high scoring.

.......... Pickford
..........Alan Doucoure
................ DCL
They are words you don't associate with us at all.

Floody

TEF Member

.......... Pickford
..........Alan Doucoure
................ DCL
Kev'd it.
Nil-Nil it is then

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
We'll deffo concede our minimum customary 2 goals against these but I also think we'll have too much up front for them, I can't choose between 3-2 or 4-2

bennett

TEF Member
I fancy Richarlison to nab a couple against these. His finishing has been a bit shoddy by his standards this season but that's bound to end soon.

Kyoto

TEF Member
These lack in quality but do put a shift in and create some decent stuff, Will have to put in a 90 mins shift for this one and not that garbage we did against Fulham.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
We set up to keep a clean sheet at Newcastle and we could not manage that against a team that is poor in front of goal.
Leeds weakness is their defence so we have to make sure we play the whole game like we played the first half at Fulham
End about 8-8 if we are that open against a better side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)