• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v Brentford Sunday 15th May k.o. 16.30

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
Almost to the fucking championship!!!
If a point means we survive I will be delighted.

Naturally but come on its fucking Brentford

jon

Hall monitor
Naturally but come on its fucking Brentford
They're 9 points ahead of us having played one more game. Doesn't matter what the club is called or where they've been. If we go into this game saying "it's just fucking Brentford", we're likely to get a Leicester home or Watford away type of performance.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
They're 9 points ahead of us having played one more game. Doesn't matter what the club is called or where they've been. If we go into this game saying "it's just fucking Brentford", we're likely to get a Leicester home or Watford away type of performance.

I prefer it when you patronise people on their grammar and spelling..........

As for Brentford it's just first season syndrome. Happens a lot. Still should be beating them though.

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
Back in the day Brentford was more readily associated with cheap bedding and obvious comb-overs than football.
I've always wondered whether they chose Alan Freeman to be their public face, because his on-air nickname was "fluff"

jon

Hall monitor
I prefer it when you patronise people on their grammar and spelling..........

As for Brentford it's just first season syndrome. Happens a lot. Still should be beating them though.
I wasn't being patronising, just saying that it's easy to fall into a mindset where we don't get a performance out of them. I agree we should be beating them, but it's easy to be a bit complacent, even in these cirumstances.
Oh, and by the way, it should really be "...";)

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
I wasn't being patronising, just saying that it's easy to fall into a mindset where we don't get a performance out of them. I agree we should be beating them, but it's easy to be a bit complacent, even in these cirumstances.
Oh, and by the way, it should really be "...";)

Was just taking the piss dear Jon. 'Cirumstances' what they are and all that.

Reactions: jon

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank
Absolutely shitting it for this. We really need Leeds to lose but if they win it’s gonna be a scary game and I can see the crowd being a bit on edge. Chelsea was a free hit. People are thinking we will win this I hope it’s lively and not flat / expectant

Last edited:

Phil H

Forum Captain
Absolutely whiting it for this. We really need Leeds to lose but if they win it’s gonna be a scary game and I can see the crowd being a bit on edge. Chelsea was a free hit. People are thinking we will win this I hope it’s lively and not flat / expectant
Morning Donald

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)