• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa 22/01/22 k.o. 12.30 Saturday

Paulgreece

TEF Member
Saying we deserved a draw today is not being daft, we did

We had one attempt on target, they had three, the had more of the ball and knocked it about more despite being the away side.

We didn't deserve Andrea if we can't hit the target, nothing unlucky about it.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
We had one attempt on target, they had three, the had more of the ball and knocked it about more despite being the away side.

We didn't deserve Andrea if we can't hit the target, nothing unlucky about it.

Andrea? Pirlo? Next manager? PG an in the know? 2+2=5?

jon

Hall monitor
A ref with any backbone gives Martinez a second yellow today. Worst time wasting I've seen in a long time.
Has it ever happened? Not saying it wasn't bad (it was), but I doubt any ref has the balls to do that.

bluerinse

They were there for the taking Villa.

Not impressed at all.

One little spell the last 10/15 minutes of the first half, got their goal and that's all it took.

Last edited:

MartSlinger

Love Islander
Onyango was good when he came on.

Providing the injury to Doucoure isnt severe id like to see;

Doucoure - Allan - Onyango

against Newcastle.

maccarob

TEF Member
We deserved everything we got today which was obviously nothing,.

You won't win premeir league games with Kenny, Holgate and Godfrey in defence.

We didn't create one chance in the 1st half and the one's we did in the second half where from long hit and hopes.

Villa were horrible, but had a plan and it worked.

It's going to be a long 2nd half of the season and i'm not sure we have enough to stay up, the players worked hard today but it was shit.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
Yeah, if you’re picking him out above others, you’re just not watching objectively. But people need to vent after that. I’m giving up my 22 day sober streak, that’s my radox.
He's not gonna shag you x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)