• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton v Arsenal /SUN 6, 13:30 KO.

Davo

TEF Member

Massive game for us.
Hoping Barkley's injury is not to serious.

Possible Lineups:
Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Barry McCarthy

Deulofeu/McGeady
Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

Barry McCarthy

Mirallas Naismith McGeady/Deulofeu

Lukaku

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Our biggest game in years. It's a must not lose. A draw isn't a bad result.

Howard
Coleman Stones Distin Baines
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Barkley McGeady
Lukaku

JimmyWhack

TEF Member
Sold out, hopefully the crowd will be bang up for it and the players give us sommet to cheer

JimmyWhack

TEF Member
I think a win is essential, man City and man u to come and they will both be difficult games to win

Gaucho

Everton Only Mod
I'd play Jagielka, Stones has been brilliant but this a massive game for us, biggest league game in years, we need our captain and best centre half in there.

DANNOJ

TEF Member
I'd play McGeady Naismith and Mirallas in starting XI they all did enough to convince me although Naisy won't have those pocket of spaces so Barkley maybe should start if able

Walker

TEF Member
For Distin?

I'm only messing like and I'd do the same but next year I want stones and Jagielka starting.

I think that should be the partnership next year too.

Looking back at the highlights twice (I like it when we win), he was at fault for a fair few of their chances, and let's not forget they had a few.

Nothing major, just for example not deciding which defender to run with or not getting enough depth on his headers out. I think we need to go for the defence that kept us one of the best defensive records before Christmas.

Unfair on Stones, but his time will come.

Distin had a woeful time with the ball on Sunday, probably his worst game in a long, long time with it. Hopefully it was a one off. Other than that he's more experienced.

Dixie

Elite Member
Shitting it already. This is huge and if we win it could give us the momentum to go on and finish 4th. Southampton away is tough but they play a game where we can exploit it on the break. United at home will be tough again, but i'd be confident against anyone at home this season. Then that City game, if we win the Arsenal game i can see a scenario where a win against City could almost guarantee us 4th,

I've just fainted.

synthfg

TEF Member
Can't see us doing anything but getting stuffed here,
too many disappointments over too many seasons
Arsenal may have been playing shite recently, but they will be up for this one and will have too much for us

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Please Everton for once just turn up to an important game. I can't honestly remember the last time we won a must win game. Suppose it was Wimbledon or something. I always just seem to be let down.
The last 5 games have been must wins!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)