• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Everton Kit Sponsors - Hummel and Cazoo

aberonn

TEF Member
Did that unholy trinity podcast jump the gun for likes there. There was obviously an agreement for those that had previews to go live at 8am, they went 5 minutes earlier for clicks it seems. No more advances for them if that was the case.

aberonn

TEF Member
I like it but it’s a complete waste as we will rarely wear it and should have saved it for the following season. A 3rd kit is just a money generator and a waste.

I know right, if there's one thing we don't need right now it's money being generated. Fuck that.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
I know right, if there's one thing we don't need right now it's money being generated. Fuck that.
Well when the money comes from the families of kids who want all the kits then it’s not ok. I like Hummel kits as well - so far all have been better than we have had.

bluerinse

I like it but it’s a complete waste as we will rarely wear it and should have saved it for the following season. A 3rd kit is just a money generator and a waste.

I would rather we only released 2 kits a season, but we've released 3 for years now so it's to be expected.

thebluenose

TEF Member
Yep as I said - money making. Probably wear it one more time next season
I'm certain there will be an obligation to wear it more than just once a season.

I agree that it's a waste. But 3 kits is the norm and has been for some time.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Appreciate it's their main logo or w/e; but they're obsessed with chevrons Hummel.

The kit would be so much better if it were block colours running down the centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)